Chapter 5: New friend, New feelings

Cuddling her teddy, Y/N laid in her bed, and stared right at the ceiling which lay above her. She couldn't sleep. Talking to Jungkook about her past made her feel things. She had told this story to other people to, which included Tzuyu (Her ex-bestie), and Jackson (Her ex-boyfriend). But whenever she told it out, her heart would feel caged and hurt. She would start crying. Her "Princess don't cry" mind would actually let the locked-up tears free. This once, when she was talking to him, her mind didn't feel free. Rather it felt like her heart was talking, not her, not her mind. She tossed and turned in bed, realizing that her mind was totally shut. Her heart had spoken her pain, converting it into words. It was a different feeling, one she has never gotten before, it made her experience things, which she couldn't describe.

《Words under single quotations are his thoughts》

On the other side, the mafia was lying in bed too, and also couldn't get any sleep. He turned again, resting an arm over his temple.

'How can someone with such a tragic life, have so many smiles decorating their life?' He thought. He kept on thinking and thinking as his thoughts came back to her when she was swinging. 'She looked so beautiful.' He felt odd thinking like this about a girl, he wanted to shrug his thoughts off like usual, but there was an unknown sensation erupting through him, stopping him from doing so. Like as if a little war was going through out his mind and heart. He grabbed his hair, and shook his head fiercely, deadpanning him to actually sleep, but it died down as her thoughts clouded his mind again. The boy checked the time.

 2:34 it read.

'I 've been thinking about her for three hours already.....gosh get some sleep already.' He internally groaned. 

Soon his body jolted up, trembling ever so lightly.

'That girl.....' His mind raced 'the girl with me, the one watching stars.....Her side profile...it matches with Y/N's while she was swinging.' It finally struck him hard. The smile, her silky hair, he milk features.... Every single thing was ditto same as Y/N. He recalled her while she was swinging over and over. 'That woman managed to break into my dreams, huh?'  Jungkook whipped his head towards the ceiling, his long black hair falling back, as he swiped his tongue over his lips. 'If she stays with me, if she continues to exist in my life like this.... I think she might as well burn in a 100-year-old tree with blood dripping from her neck, like a vampire bit it.' He chuckled at his pathetic thoughts knowing very well that Y/N appearing in his dreams was just a coincidence 'all girls look the same, oh and plus dreams don't even come true.'......Or do they.....

"I hope I can meet her tomorrow."

"I hope I can meet him tomorrow."

Both of them shared the same exact thoughts before drifting off to wonderland

<XXXXXXXXXXXX>

[DOUBLE POV, DOUBLE SCENES.]

The next day both the boy and girl woke up on a fresh early morning Saturday.

"Good morning jiminiee oppa." one shouted freshly coming out from the washroom.

~~

"Good morning hyungss!!!" shouted the other, at his house, waking his friends up from their sleep.

"Aren't you looking a bit more cheerful than other days, aye Jungkook."

"Fresh day fresh start!" announced the mafia, eager to text his little friend he made yesterday.

~~

"Pancakes for breakfast, butterfly. Happy thoughts, huh?"

"Just got over my shark-attack days!! Also, I'm hoping I can meet Jungkook again. Seemed like a cool guy."

"Your new friend? Is that him?"

"Yeah. I don't know if I'm his friend or something less. I think of him good."

"Thats nice. Is he rich??"

"Yeah, I think so-"

"Well then butterfly, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to tell, you to stay away from him."

"Jiminnnnnnnnnn NOOO! He isn't like those rich mean kids. He doesn't show off, and plus, I don't think he would leave me for money.....like Tzuyu." I finished off.

Jimin never preferred rich kids. We had a lower class to them, and he always thought we shouldn't mess with their business. After what happened with Tzuyu, Jimin didn't prefer people with high standards. He would avoid them as much as he could. Tzuyu on the other hand was a different story. In 11th grade or 12th, her mother divorced her father, and married a really rich man. She immediately went from 0-100. She started carrying expensive bags, branded clothes. Her step-father loved her, and he would throw expensive parties for useless reasons, to which Y/N was invited, as she had lower standards. To top it all off Tzuyu even befriended Y/N, and started hanging out with the majestic rich kids, and would never even turn to look back at poor Y/N. Y/N soon realized that their friendship really meant nothing to her. Everybody she knew, everybody she would talk to, would all turn their backs at Y/N leaving scars and scars over her heart. Her parents, Jackson and now Tzuyu. Jimin hated this so much. He hated it when his sister would stay up all night, crying, because everybody would backstab her. Unknowingly a toxic venom brewed inside him, and he would hate it when Y/N would be around rich people.........And that was all about "Tzuyu's story."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Oppa!"

Jimin came close to his sister's ear "I just don't want you to get hurt again, sweetie."

"I won't I promise." she gently touched his cheek "And I'm strong." she kissed his cheek to which he kissed back.

Her brother then disappeared into the washroom, to clean up, while Y/N quickly finished up her breakfast. She took out a yellow sticky-note and a pen.

Off to the moon, be back before dinner

-love, Santa clause.

She stuck the note at a spot where her brother would find it, and sprinted right out of the house.

Just as she closed the door behind her, her phone sprung to life, telling her that someone was calling.

<O.T.P.>

Jungkook: Hello. Jungkookie here.

 [Y/N chuckled whole heartedly at his nick name which made the boy on the other side get filled with a euphoric feeling.]

Y/N: heyyy! I'm Y/N

Jungkook: I know.

Y/N: lol.

Jungkook: Righttttt....lol?

Jungkook: Whatever, wanna meet up?

Y/N: I- bro, omg I was about ask the same thing!!

Jungkook: Haha, meet Ya at Ur shop. Let's go to da beach.

Y/N: Okie-Dokie!!

<PHONE CALL ENDS>

She did not just bro-zone me.