Chapter 1: Pink girl

"Sir, Sir!" I heard someone yell. I swiftly whipped my head around to see a Girl, looking like she was in her mid 20's. She was a few centimeters shorter than me. Wearing a baby blue skirt, its hem ending right above her knees, and a soft light purple blouse. Her coffee brown hair stopped right above her shoulders, and bangs, curling right above her dark beige eyes. She had a pink teddy bear in one hand and the other arm was lifting out a wallet. My wallet.

"Sir, you left your wallet on the counter." She spoke. I looked at her from top to bottom once more, then took my wallet back. I lightly nodded my head not knowing whether to say thank you or not. She smiled at me, then turned on her pearl white sandals, and went back into the shop. I looked at my wallet and back at the shop puzzled. My wallet had around 20,500 won. I was left in a knot of confusion, knowing that every single coin was there, and she had stolen nothing, yet spent her time to come return it.

Growing up in a Mafia world, Jungkook was very unfamiliar to kind gestures. From childhood, he was taught 'what once is left behind, is gone for good.', his wallet was accidently left behind, yet it came back. Shaking off useless thoughts he turned his way back to the road, and continued going home. He decided to walk home, instead of taking his car. Not only that but he decided to take the bridge road, the longer way. Why? Because he had some shit to take care of.

Walking for a few hundred meters, he had reached the bridge, and abruptly stopped, in front of a man. The man was wearing a black cloak above his night blue jeans and brown shirt. He had on a black sun hat, totally hiding in the darkness of the night.

"Hello boss." said the man.

"Is the job done?" Asked Jungkook.

"I have don't what you asked me too. 35 million won will be transferred into your account within 12 days."

"Good job, my man." the cloaked man grinned a boxy smile at his words, and bowed.

"One more thing, boss, here." he said as he handed him a Pen drive.

"Ah, yes thank you." Jungkook took the Pen drive and handed him the 20,500 cash he had.

The man smiled again, and counted the amount given. "Thank you, boss, good night."

"Good night.......Taehyung."

And with their little business, both of them took their own ways. After a few meters Jungkook called his car. Jungkook turned his heels, and leaned on the railing, admiring the beautiful view of the starry sky, resting like a blanket above the beautiful river flowing underneath. Around 15 minutes had passed, and a black car now stood in front of him. The drive got out, and Jungkook got in the driver's seat, leaving the driver on the bridge.

You may be wondering what just happened. Well, putting it together, Taehyung was a loyal person of Jungkook, he was secretly sent to his rival gang for business purposes. Long story short, Taehyung was a traitor from Golden Gang (Jungkook's gang) to TXT (Rival gang).

Driving through the quite road on the starry night, his car made an abrupt stop, silently. He looked through the rear mirror and saw the same girl, who returned his wallet. Her sandals making faint noise walking on the sidewalk. He had a sudden urge to get out and thank her for his item, but again, he had never once done a simple 'Thank you' and 'Welcome' in his 24 years of living. Jungkook was always taught to maintain his strict, cold, unfriendly aura. But again if he Hadn't gotten his wallet back, he wouldn't get his 20,500 won, in return someone else would have bought the Pen drive, leaving Golden Gang to a huge loss. His mind and heart was having a little war within, not knowing what to do. In the mean time, the girl made a quick turn and disappeared into a house.

The 'click' of the lock finally catching's his attention. Her curtains were wide open, and he could see her living room crystal clear. 

He didn't even care if he was invading someone's privacy, her home's interior was eye catching Jungkook a lot. It was all pink. Everything from the curtains to the walls. Only the couch was cream colored, and the coffee table was brown. There were little designs of other things as well. Her house, you could say, was a rainbow, with extra pink. Very unusual to the mafia's world. To him everything was black and white. From every corner to every ceiling. The boy didn't own one thing that was pink, more over, didn't own anything that was other than black, white and brown. Jin hyungs slipper was the last thing pink in his house, and he never even bothered to look at those. Apart from his house, every alliance house he visited......had none other than black, white, brown, and sometimes even red. 

Diverting his attention back to the girl, he saw her smiling and laughing, talking to the teddy bear she had earlier. The mafia was left in disgust as he cringed on her childish behavior. The girl, totally unknowingly about his presence, jumped on her couch twice, before skipping off into her room.

 Jungkook started his car, knowing he might go blind by the amount of pink.

A couple of hours had passed, and Jungkook was now lying in bed, twisting and turning, trying to get some sleep. He just couldn't get that pink girl out of his head. The way she always smiled, and laughed, and even talked to toys. Jungkook never had those...ever. Growing up, he never had a childhood, he was introduced to guns, knives, boxing gloves, just at the age of 5. He never had a normal childhood like other boys. Never once heard the name of toy cars, or even hide-and-seek. He was always a cold boy, minding his own business. At his underground school, he had one friend, Taehyung, and that was it. He met Suga and Jin at the age of 17, that also for the purposes of expanding the gang. Suga as the hacker, and Jin as the dealer (drug dealer, gun dealer, equipment dealer etc.). 

Seeing such a girl for the first time in his life made him feel undescribed feelings. He wanted to get to know her, wanted to talk to her. He couldn't tell why, but for some reason, he wanted to see her smile again.............

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1, so its all over the place. Pls vote and comment.