Characters

NAYEON
• Mommy.
• Strict but soft.
• She was married to Jeongyeon.
• She has 3 rules.
• Making sure that no one is left behind.

JEONGYEON
• Mama.
• The childs savior.
• She was marries to Nayeon.
• Always play with her daughters.
• She never leave her kids, unready.

MOMO
• Oldest child.
• Roomates with Sana and Mina.
• Her parents died in a car accident.
• 12 years old.
- When she was in an orphanage, kids are bullying her because of her ugly face. She was send in an orphanage by her aunt and uncle. She don't let the other kids bully her sisters. She's a dog lover and never give her parents a headache.

SANA
• Second oldest child.
• Roomates with Mina and Momo.
• Serial Killers killed her parents at the age of 4.
• 12 years old. ( but Momo is 1 year older. )
- When she witnessed the crime scene, it gave her a strong trauma that can kill her anytime, anywhere and if you don't know, she's able to escape but then she was catch up by the killers, but before they could kill Sana, the police came in. She's a loving sister and choosy! she's the loudest too :D

JIHYO
• Third eldest child.
• Roomates with Tzuyu.
• She was left by her real parents at the age of 5.
• 11 years old.
- She was left by her parents in her grandma but not so far, her grandma died. She was adopted by a wicked lady and doesn't even treat her as a child.... she was helpful and always doing her best for her sisters.

MINA
• Middle child.
• Roomates with Sana and Momo.
• Her parents died when their house is on fire.
• 10 years old.
- She was the only person who survived that tragedy, the rest are burned in the fire. She's saved by the firefighters. She tried to go back for her parents but, it's all useless. She's quite and don't want to speak all the time. She's intelligent and kind to her sisters.

DAHYUN
• Third youngest.
• Roomates with Chaeyoung.
• Her parents sold her into the orphanage for money.
• 8 years old.
- She has a trauma since she was sold. Flashbacks from her past is still coming in her mind. But then, the two kind ladies adopted her and treats her like a real daughter. She's a trouble-maker and a stubborn kid, she's always at the top, never at the bottom. She's influencing her sisters some bad things.

CHAEYOUNG
• Second youngest.
• Roomates with Dahyun.
• Her parents are prisoned for holddaping and they receive a Death Penalty.
• 8 years old.
- When she received the news that her parents will have Death Penalty, her heart broke into a million pieces. She don't know what to do, that's when she lived at the orphange in Gyeonggi-do. But before the news has come to her that he's parents are already dead, she receive a letter from her parents.

TZUYU
• Youngest child.
• Roomates with Jihyo.
• Her parents left her in Korea because they thought that she's no-help at all.
• 7 years old.
- When her parents left her alone in Korea and go back at Taiwan, she's alone. She was adopted by a old lady that sooner, died. That's when she decided to go to an orphanage in Busan. She's the happy pill of the family, she learned how to sing because of Jihyo. She was the baby.

-------------------

Hi guys! so this story has bad words and illegal and legal things. So please I'm warning you that don't copy it, I don't wanna be a Bad Influence to you guys.

I'll be putting my notes at the end of the story and ofcourse, I'll be putting the time and date posted.

-------------------