Chapter 06

The whole family is getting ready now, same routine. Jeongyeon has to wake the kids up while Nayeon is cooking.

As they all sat down at the table, Nayeon decided to spoke.

"Kids, we will go to Grandpa's company later so I want everybody to behave there okay?"

"Tzuyu will meet gwandpa?" Tzuyu asked as she looked at Nayeon, confusingly.

"Yes baby," Nayeon answered and smiled.

Tzuyu looked at Sana, "Eonnie!!!"

"Yes Chewy! we will going to meet grandpa later, I am so exited!" Sana said and hugged Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clapped that made everyone to giggle. And obviously, Tzuyu is there happy pill. She always make the whole family smile.

---------------------

"Bye kids, see you later!" the two adults said as they waved at the kids before closing the van window.

As the seven reach the school's lobby, they parted ways to their classroom's and waved at each other.

Since Momo and Sana are in grade 6, their room will be on the 3rd floor. They both walked together until they reach Sana's classroom.

"Bye eonnie! goodluck to your class!" Sana said before entering the room.

Momo just smiled and headed into her classroom with her bag hanging on her right shoulder. Her classroom is at the edge so Sana's classroom can be seen first.

As she entered, there's no one so it means she's too early. Well probably because her class starts at 10:00 am and it's really 9:30 am. So it means she is 30 minuites early.

Not until there's a black-haired boy entered the room with a black hoodie and hands on pockets, the one and only, Lee know.

"Hey you!" Momo shouted.

Lee know looked at her, "What?"

"Why did you chat me last night?" Momo asked with a serious tone.

"Huh? I don't even know your insta account and now your telling me that I chatted you? are you out of your mind or something?" Lee know said with a blank face.

"Don't act innocent here!" Momo yelled and pushed Lee know.

"YAH! I DIDN'T CHATTED YOU!" Lee know yelled and rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? tsk your the only one who's always looking for a fight!" Momo yelled back.

"I am NOT the only one! cause you are too! your always yelling at me like- I don't have a sin or problems to you!"

"You bastard-" Momo didn't finish her speech as a boy with black mask and white hair entered the room.

Momo grabbed Lee know's wrist to her chair and pushed the boy into the chair beside hers. She sits at her chair and faced Lee Know.

"You know what? just admit that you chatted me! I know you like me but don't-" Lee know didn't let her finish her speech as he covers the girl's mouth.

"Don't assume, I don't like you, you piece of shi-"

"Good morning class, now let's start our lesson for Science, shall we?" the teacher entered and the students stand up.

"Yes Ms. Karina," they all said.

----------

"Good morning my dear grade one!" the teacher said and waved at the students. "Today, we will be learning Arts, isn't that great? hm?"

"It's gweat!" the students answered and clapped their hands.

"Now, I will give you a bonde paper one by one okay?" the teacher said and showed them a plastic of bonde paper.

"Yes teacher Ningning!" the students answered and smiled.

As Ningning give the students some bonde paper, she then explain the concept of the arts that they will be making.

"I want you to try your best to draw your family members, after, your gonna show it to the whole class okay?"

The students nodded and started to draw their family members. While Tzuyu, thinking of which family she'll draw.

I think I should draw my sisters and mommy and mama. Tzuyu thought and took out her pencil case.

____

"Okay next is Tzuyu!" Ningning cheerfully said and guide Tzuyu infront.

Sana eonnie said, "don't be shy if your going to stand infront of the many peoples." I can do this. I know I can. Tzuyu thought and started to show her drawing.

Ofcourse it's stickmens with triangle dress. What did you expect in some grade one drawings? they are just grade one.

"First this is my mommy Nayeon. She always take care of us." she started as she pointed at the stick men with yellow triangle dress. "She has brown hair too!"

"Next is my mama Jeongyeon. She always play with us whenever she has freetime! and next this is my Momo eonnie, she's brave and always fight for her sisters. This is my Sana eonnie, she's so cheerful and clumsy but I love her! she always read me some stories! this is my Jihyo eonnie, she always makes me laugh and teaches me how to sing. This is my Mina eonnie, well... she's pretty quite always but she helps me with my homeworks! this is my Dahyun eonnie, she is the most stubborn among all of us, but... she teached me how to made an paper plane! this is my Chaeyoung eonnie, she's stubborn too! she's pretty annoying, but she always tell me not to be good at the bad guys. This is our pet, Boo! well it's not ours, it's Momo eonnie's. And lastly, this is me but my family calls me Chewy." she explained and bowed.

She heard the whole class clapped so she's proud to her self. There, she has something to tell to her family later.

--------------------

Hi guys! so uh.. I didn't use grammarly for this chapter so i'm sorry for my wrong grammars and spellings.

TIME POSTED : 12:20 am - January 19, 2022