Chapter 04

"I hate you Lee Minho. I hate you Lee Minho. I hate you Lee Minho." Momo muttered again and again.

By that, Dahyun gets distracted. She is reading a book while Momo is still muttering the boy's name, again and again. She can't even read the first sentence.

"Yah eonnie! You're so noisy!" Dahyun exclaimed and slaps her sister's arms. Momo was startled and slaps Dahyun back.

"Go read somewhere!" she yelled and rolled her eyes.

"It's like- THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN READ!"
Dahyun yelled back. She closed her book and rolled her eyes.

"Go in your shared room!" Momo said and let out a groan.

"How can I read there when Chaeyoung is always distracting me! she always plays with her toys and- UGH!"

"Fine." Momo said as she stand up. "I'll adjust for you."

"Thank you Eonnie!"

"Whatever!"

-------------------

I can't believe I saw uncle Chan. Sana thought as she lied down in her bed.

Someone knocked at the door so she stand up and opened the door immediately. It was Tzuyu, with teary eyes while hugging her teddy bear.

"Chewy? why are you tearing up?" Sana asked as she pulled Tzuyu inside and closed the door.

"Eonnie... I didn't bump on him, I really didn't, I promise." Tzuyu said, starting to tear up. Sana's heart broke into pieces as she saw Tzuyu crying.

"I know... you didn't bump on him okay? don't cry Chewy, eonnie is here." Sana said, trying to comfort her baby sister. I mean, Twice baby is Tzuyu..

"I didn't! I pwamise." Chewy said and raised her right hand.

"Okay okay, so do you... wanna play with eonnie?"
Sana asked, making her sister happy.

But Tzuyu shook her head, Sana is embarrassed so she just pulled her sister into her bed and let her sit for a while.

"Eonnie, Tzuyu want stowies," Tzuyu said, pointing at the pink storybook.

"Oh, you want me to read the Little Princess book? okay!!" Sana said and giggled. She sat down at Momo's bed, facing her sister.

--------------------

Nayeon can't stop thinking about what did just happen earlier. It's like, she just met Dahyun's mom.

Fuck! I can't let her know... Nayeon thought and shook her head. I'll never give Dahyun back.

"Mommy?" a girl suddenly spoke. Leaning at the wall, observing her mom's voice.

"Ah, Mina-sshi! y-you startled me!" Nayeon said and laugh nervously. Mina hugged her mommy and smiled.

"Mommy, I have something to tell you," Mina said and pulled Nayeon into the garden. Where Dahyun was.

As they were walking towards the garden, they heard someone singing.

"INTO THE UNKNOWNNNN~" Jihyo tried to sing but it didn't look like she's singing.

"Gosh stop it! You're not even singing!" Momo exclaimed as she throws the pillow at Jihyo who's confused.

"Then what am I doing?" Jihyo asked, confused.

"Your shouting!" Momo exclaimed.

"HELLO I RAN UP THIS CITY YOW!" suddenly, a voice from the stairs shouted.

"Ugh! the two of you are such a hurt in my brain!"
Momo yelled and lay her head on the sofa, dramatically.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung looked at each other, it's like they're having a conversation. They nodded at each other and let out a deep sigh.

"INTO THE UNKNOWN~" Jihyo then sings again.

"HELLO I RAN UP THIS CITY YOW!" then Chaeng started to singsonged.

"UGHH YOU TWO BREAK MY EARDRUMS." Momo then bangs her footsteps as she exited the house and... shut the door.

Back to Mina and Nayeon, they just laugh and head into the garden. They saw a girl who's peacefully reading a book.

Dahyun knows this too. Mina thought and smiled.

"Dahyun-ah!" Mina called.

"Ne?" Dahyun said, still reading her book.

"Let's tell mommy."

Dahyun closed her book and looked at Mina, with that, she's stepping forward slowly, as she reached Mina, she hold the older's shoulders,

"Are you out of your mind eonnie?" Dahyun asked with a serious tone.

Mina nodded and smiled, "Yep."

"Aish! Fine." Dahyun said.

The three sits on the bench and Mina started to tell the whole details.

"Mommy, we just met... Jihyo eonnie's sister. Park Jihye.." Mina said.

Nayeon was shocked, she can't believe what's happening. She just met Dahyun's real mother then next is Jihyo's sister?

I should change their birth certificate, I can't bring them back. All of them have a dark past from their old families. Nayeon thought.

"Younger or older?" Nayeon asked.

"She said that she's in grade 6," Dahyun answered so it means it's older.

"Mommy, she's a transferee! and she's on section ONCEUU," Mina said and smiled.

Of fuck. It's literally- LIKE JIHYO IS STUDYING THERE!

But then, Nayeon forgot to ask them if they said the truth or did they hid it? because if they didn't hide it, they fucked up.

"Mina and Dahyun... did you... tell her?" Nayeon asked, hesitant.

"Mina unnie said that she didn't know the girl with Park Jihyo name. But..." Dahyun said.

This time, Nayeon is nervous. What if they really tell them? like-

"But?!" Nayeon exclaimed, nervously.

"But we tell her that we know the girl with Yoo Jihyo name."

Nayeon sighed, she's relieved from that.

"Yeah she said that she didn't know it so the both of us laughed, but as we reach the cafeteria to tell Momo unnie.." Mina explained.

"She's in a fight with the popular, hot, and bully named Lee know, Momo unnie's classmate," Mina explained again.

"Arasseo, I'm gonna get going now yeah?" Nayeon said and the two nodded.

She immediately kissed the two kids' foreheads and
run to their room, on the 3rd floor. She'll tell her wife about this.

--------------------

Hi guys! today's update is from my another- no I mean, my friend from the planet of pluto. It's Rhian! joke. I just requested her to write the next chapter. And again, I didn't read it. I just copy-paste it. But promise, i'll write the next chapters! lovelots<3

TIME POSTE: 11:24 am - January 17, 2022