Chapter 02

"Let's go home?" Jeongyeon asked, before starting the engine.

Nayeon shook her head, "Nope."

"Huh?"

"Let's go to the mall. I wanna buy some things for our childrens." Nayeon said and smiled.

"Oh okay." Jeongyeon smiled back and started to drive out of the school.

--------------------

They headed at the national bookstore. Nayeon is gonna buy some educational books for her childs and some story books for the younger ones.

When she was checking a philosophy book, a girl bumped on her that made her drop the books she was carrying.

"Oh damn! i'm sorry Miss." the girl said and was able to help Nayeon picking the books.

"No no, it's okay." Nayeon said and put the books in the basket.

"Uhm Miss, can I ask you a question?" the girl ask hesitatingly. Nayeon smiled at her, "Yes sure."

"Do you know this girl?" the girl asked and showed the picture to Nayeon.

Nayeon was shock, she covers her mouth and let out a gasp. She grabbed the picture and looked at it once again.

I-It's Dahyun.. t-this girl is her mother. Nayeon thought.

━━━━━━Flashback━━━━━━

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are in the Jeju orphanage. They noticed a little girl, crying at the edge of the wall while playinh with her fingers.

"Hi there." Nayeon said and smiled. She even waved at the baby girl.

The little girl just looked at her, still sobbing. The couple looked at each other. They thinked that, they can comfort the little girl so they go to the girl's direction.

"Hello baby, what's your name?" Jeongyeon asked as she carried the little girl into her lap.

"D-Dahyun." the little girl said, between sobs.

"Aww, where is your parents?" Nayeon asked as she touched Dahyun's hands.

"T-They s-sold D-Dahyun." the little girl said, she cried harder.

"Oh my.." Nayeon muttered.

"Do you know her name?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Ofcourse she does! who's the child who don't know her parent's name?" Nayeon whispered-yelled at Jeongyeon.

"Oh.."

"K-Kim D-Da y-yeon."

"Kim..Dayeon?" Nayeon asked.

The little girl nod. She felt bad for the little girl but she remembered, she already has 4 childrens at their house. It'll be five if she adopt another one.

"P-Please d-don't t-take Dahyun t-to her mom." Dahyun said and hugged Nayeon.

"I won't baby, I won't.." Nayeon said as she hugged back.

━━━━━━Present━━━━━━

"Uh miss? hello?" the girl said and waved her hands to Nayeon's face.

"O-Oh! yeah about your daughter.." Nayeon said nervously. "What is your...name?"

"Dayeon, Kim Dayeon." the girl answered. Nayeon is even more shocked.

"Honey!" Jeongyeon called.

"Oh Dayeon, I'm gonna ask my wife first if she knows your daughter okay? please wait a minuite and don't go anywhere." Nayeon excused and pulled Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon! it's Dahyun's mom." Nayeon whispered to Jeongyeon.

"WHAT?!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"Shut the fuck up!" Nayeon whispered-yelled.

"Oh sorry."

"She's finding Dahyun.." Nayeon said, sadly.

"Damn.."

"So all we have to do is...To Lie." Nayeon said, that receive a confused look from her wife. "Oh come on, we can still make some White Lies."

Jeongyeon nodded and they go back at Dayeon who's patiently, waiting for them.

"So did your wife knew about my daughter?" the girl asked; with hopes in her eyes.

"Sorry Miss, but honey said that she don't know someone named Dahyun." Nayeon lied and act innocently.

"Oh it's okay." Dayeon said, losing hope already. "I regret solding her.."

"Oh... why did you sold her? I felt bad.." Jeongyeon act innocently.

"That time, when Dahyun is only 6, we don't have money to raised her and her sisters. She's the oldest among her sisters. So me, as a single mom, have to sacrifice my own child." Dayeon explains and starting to teared up.

"Oh my.." the couple said.

"Dayeon, we feel sorry for you but, we really have to go now," Nayeon said and grabbed her basket full of books.

--------------------

"I can't believe that it's Dahyun's mother. And she can barely find a job! why does she really needs to sold Dahyun. Tss!" Nayeon exclaimed as they ride on their van.

"Yeah and I think that... she regrets it." Jeongyeon replied and started up the engine. "Why don't we bring Dahyun back to her real mother?"

"NO! it's a big NO." Nayeon yelled and shook her head.

"I am Dahyun's mother now, I raised her with my love and care." Nayeon concluded and Jeongyeon just shut up her mouth. "I've treat her like my real daughter."

--------------------

Hi guys, I just made an another update today. I am literrally dizzy right now 😀. Anyways, plss stream Blessed-Cursed 😭🖐.

TIME POSTED : 8:41 pm - January 15, 2022