Chapter 10

"Sana! oh my...  I thought i'll be losing my job already!" Chaewon said and hugged Sana. Sana just smiled and dramatically said,"Oh...my god."

"It's 5:30 now so, father.." Nayeon spoke as all the kids are in Mr. Lim's office.

"Right." Mr. Lim said, sadness is visible to her face because he didn't have a time playing his grand childrens.

"Goodbye grandpa!" the kids said and hugged their grandpa for the last time.

As they were done, Sana hold Chaewon's hands and hugged her. "You're such a good friend to me, Chaewon-ah."

"T-Thank you Sana.." Chaewon response.

"Kids, let's go now. Bye everyone!" Nayeon said.

The maids, staffs, and guards bowed at her as they exited Mr. Lim's office. Sana is holding her bag as she walks alone at the front. Her pink dress... her orange hair... her white skin.. her white dollshoes.. she looks gorgeus!

"Mommy-" Tzuyu started. Nayeon is holding her hands.

By that, Sana stopped walking that made everyone stopped too as well. Sana looked at her mommy and Tzuyu. Momo who was focusing on her phone while walking, bumped into Jeongyeon  because... she was walking alone at the back with left hand at her hoodie's pocket and right hand scrolling at her social media.

"Why stop?" Mina spoke. It made Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked at each other.

"Oh my gosh, after hours you finally spoke! it was a great thing you've ever did today!" Dahyun said while Chaeyoung, holding her laugh.

Mina rolled her eyes. She looked again at Sana who's still shooking her head to Tzuyu.

"No." Sana said, still shooking her head to Tzuyu.

"But it would be great if Mommy would know about this wight?" Tzuyu said, smiling nervously as she hold her mommy's hands, tighter.

"What is it? Tzuyu? Sana?" Nayeon asked, looking at the two.

"It's nothing." Sana said, "Okay let's go everyone!"
she continued.

As Sana leads the way, Tzuyu moved Nayeon hands to gain attention from the older. She looked at Tzuyu, "Yes baby?"

"Mommy, carry me pweasee." Tzuyu pleaded.

"Arasseo."

As Nayeon carried Tzuyu... the kid hugged her mommy and started to talk about Sana's lost. She can't lie because it was a bad thing.

"Mommy, Sana eonnie is lost earlier." Tzuyu whispered.

"What?" Nayeon whispered back.

"I will expwain later." Tzuyu said and closed her eyes. She's so sleepy tho.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Minho is still confused. He don't know why Momo is blaming her for texting her some words that he didn't even know. I don't even know her Instagram the she'll blame me?

"Hyung open the door fast!" Hyunjin shouted as he knocks at the door like- HE WAS BREAKING IT.

"What the hell?" Lee know said as she opened the door. He has no roomate and probably cause he's the oldest.

"Y-Your crush... is.. here." Hyunjin said, losing his breathe as he kneeled down and holds her heart if it's still beating.

"Huh?"

"Hyung! Honda Hitomi is here!" Jisung shouted as he ran upstairs.

"She is not my crush! she is just my mate in grade 6, I mean she's at Onceuu section. Bruh-" Minho said, rudely.

"Whatever!" Hyunjin rolles her eyes.

Minho go down to check if Hitomi is really there and he's not wrong, she is really there. Standing with one white folder.

"Hi, Lee know?" Hitomi greeted and bowed. She smiled at Lee know too.

"What do you need?" Lee know asked.

"I just wanna give this to you," Hitomi said, handing the folder to Lee know.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It's my drawing for you. It took me 1 hour to draw that." She answered.

"Oh okay bye." Lino said and shut the door to Hitomi's face.

"OoOooo~" his brothers teased.

"What's that dear?" Woojin asked.

"Drawing from my schoomate." He answered and throw the folder into Woojin. "It's not that bad at all, son."

"I don't care, I have so space for my room to stick that so maybe.... Jeongin can appreciate Hitomi's work of art." Lino said and bring her phone up to his room and locked the door.

"I can draw better than that." Hyunjin rolles his eyes as she saw the drawing. It's not that ugly, it's beautiful. It's very beautiful but... Hyunjin don't agree.

"Woah- It's like your not excited to let Brother Lee know to meet Hitomi." Jisung teased.

"Wanna know why?" Hyunjin asked.

"Then why?"

"Cause I ship Brother Lee know to someone just like him."

"Oka- WAIT WHO?!"

"Don't expect that i'll tell you who, Kim Jisung." Hyunjin said proudly and rolles her eyes.

Yes, Woojin and Chan already applied for the Late registration. So that's why the boys is now 'Kim' and not by their old surnames. But, Seungmin is already Woojin's child, I mean he is not an orphan cause Woojin's ex wife and Woojin made Seungmin. So he didn't change Seungmin's birth certificate. Tho, Seungmin treats her brothers like his real brothers.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hi guys its me again Zai. ur mizuki's eyes still hurts so guess what? i writed again. and yep i  opened her wattpad account. so its me writing the chapters.

time posted : 12:00 am january 21 2022