Chapter 05

Jeongyeon is talking to her sister on the phone, not noticing that Nayeon is opening the door. She is yelling at her younger sister for letting her dad drink some alcohol, again.

"Karina do something!" Jeongyeon yelled.

"What can I do when he already walked out!" her sister yelled back.

"Damn!" Jeongyeon yelled and sits on their bed.

"Eonnie help me!"

"How can I help you then? I'm in Seoul while you guys are in Bukchon?" Jeongyeon asked bitterly.

"How can I even handle this? mom is out of town for our grandparents." Karina sighed.

"Just trust yourself." Jeongyeon said and ended up the call.

"It's gonna be fine..." Nayeon said and sat beside her wife. "It'll be fine."

"Thanks," Jeongyeon said and smiled at Nayeon.

"But we have a big problem.." Nayeon said and started to worry.

Jeongyeon gave her a confused looked. She faced Nayeon and holds her hands before saying, "What is it?"

"Look, Mina and Dahyun just met Jihyo's sister."
Nayeon started.

Jeongyeon gasp, "First is Dahyun's mom, then next is Jihyo's sister?"

Nayeon nodded, "We better apply for the Late Registration, for their birth certificate."

"You mean all of them?" Jeongyeon asked, still confused.

Nayeon nodded.

"But it's too expensive! they're seven!" Jeongyeon disagreed. She shook her head, "No, no, no."

"I need Father's help." Nayeon said, her determination is going up, level 10000.

Nayeon's father is the CEO of LIM CORPORATION and her father is earning a lot of money every day, every night, every hour, every minute, every second.

But still, Jeongyeon disagreed. She shook her head and hugged Nayeon. "We can still find a way through this dark tunnel."

"I have to do this, if we didn't do it... the police will arrest us under kidnapping," Nayeon said and started to teared up.

Jeongyeon thinked wisely. As she saw her wife, already crying, her heart broke. So... it made her agree.

--------------------

Momo is scrolling through her social media. Then suddenly, someone texted her so she immediately clicked it and saw the text.

──────※ ·❆· ※──────

UNKNOWN

unknown
Hi there :>

you
excuse me?

unknown
I like you :/

you
but I don't like you.

unknown
oh... it's ok, i know it from
the start. but i'll keep my eye
on you tomorrow.

you
are you, somehow...
studying at my school too?

unknown
yeah so i will keep my
eye on you ;)

you
do you want me to take
your eyes off to your face?

unknown
do you want me to
start the fight again?
seen.