CHAPTER 3: First Kiss

From the start to the end of the video, he was just stunned and surprised. He was so shocked about everthing happened.

When they mentioned his name again, that when he knew that it was real. His idols, just greeted him a happy birthday.

I thought the party earlier was the best. But honestly, of all gifts he received; this is the best!

Giving him the shirt, CD's and their latest album was already enough to make his jaw drop and made his eyes widen in surprise but then, this video greetings even added to his shock.

Being recognized by their idols was a dream come true, I can't help but get teary eyes.

I was still brimming in happiness because of what happen and just immediately hugged the one who gave me the best gift that I've ever received in my whole life!

The girl who gave her the gift was just beside me, looking at me and observing all my reactions but startled when I hug her so tight.

When I realized what I've done, I immediately removed it as if I was burned and bow my head down in embrassment.

"It's good that you like it. My efforts won't go to waste." she said while looking at him intently.

He look up at her and asked with confusion, "Thankyou about you're gift... b-but why? Aren't you ignoring me ever since?"

"Didn't you remember the first time we've met?" she asked instead.

Her question made him look back at the time where they first met.

It's a family dinner where all the relatives was their to eat dinner in peace. While we were waiting for the food to be done, I just open my book to continue reading a novel book when I felt a gazed on me.

I immediately find where it is coming from and then it met a serious dark brown eyes.

Her stares was uncomfortable and makes him embarrassed that's why he immediately shield his book on his face.

People are talking and greeting each other. Asking how they have been and stuffs.

I just stop reading the book when my mother called me.

"Aria, this is my son Irvine. Son, this is your cousin, Aria." Mom introduced us o each other.

When I look who it is, I saw the girl who was staring at me earlier. I fixed my eyeglasses in nervous before offering my hand for a shakehands.

I saw her look at me and back to his mother, looking so confused. Waiting for too long, I put my hand down and lower my head in embarassment.

"Mom, since when did Aunt Sylvia and Uncle Joe had a child?"

I immediately get stunned when I heard her question. I don't know but I felt hurt.

"Aria!" I heard her Mom called her with her angry tone.

"I-It's Fine, Ariel. She's just a child, she don't know anything." Mom stopped my her Mom on getting angry at her.

Even tho she said it's fine I know she's hurt too. I saw my father comforted her. Saw her being hurt, I can't help but cry but I stop it from falling because I don't want them to get worried.

I clenched my fist before saying; "I'm adopted."

I ran back to where I'm sitting earlier and put my book infront of my face because I don't think I can still stop my tears anymore.

I cried without a sound but then someone beside me suddenly talk.

"Come with me." she said firmly.