Chapter 7: Closer

I felt myself blushing coz I wasn't expecting her to suddenly turn her words around.

"Y-you... Listen. You're only 15, m-maybe it's just uhm... puppy love. I-I think that's what they call it. You're still young and will meet alot of people."

I've been trying hard to explain but I'm not sure if my advice is only for herself. I think it's for the both of us.

I feel like I'm also at fault coz I couldn't prevent this from happening.

I saw her clenched her fist and breath out in irritation.

"I hate it when I need to repeat something I already said before."

I was speechless coz I remember her words earlier.

I suddenly feel shy and tried to hide my face with my hands.

I stand up and said, "L-let's eat. It's late already."

I can't even look at her. I walk straight out of her room. I heard her follow me in a second.

We seated infront of each other and started eating in silence.

It was so awkward but I think I'm the only one who's feeling it coz she... looks normal.

No she's not. She's smirking.

Ah, her mood really change so fast. She was just angry earlier but now... ah nevermind.

Ever since that night, I feel like it's a big change in our relationship as cousins.

The bell rang, it's lunch break. I was fixing my things when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I actually don't used my phone alot and only my parents, relatives and few friends know my number.

When I opened it, it's an unknown number.

"Come to the back of the H.E room."

I was wondering who could it be but then, a memory came into my mind. I went there immediately.

When I got there there's no one there coz it really is in the back of the school. I walk to the place where the big tree is.

It was a really a big tree and at the other side of it, there's a flat wide space. Like it was really meant for a resting place. If someone came to the back of H.E room, no one will even notice the people on the tree.

I walk into it and there she was, her back on the big tree and looking at the food that was infront of her.

"Aria."

She look up to me and then smirked.

"I expected you to come later or not come at all."

My brows furrowed and asked, "Why?"

"It's an unknown number and I didn't tell who I am."

"I remembered the day i followed you here."

She nodded and gestured me to sit infront of her.

There's a blanket where she is sitting on and a lot of food. It's like a picnic.

"W-what is this?" I asked confusedly.

"Food. Come, sit."

I hesitantly sit infront of her. I looked at her then at the food again then back to her.

She ignored my weird looks and started getting her food. She even help me with mine. When I saw her getting me food, I immediately help her with it.

After that, we ate in silence. There's no awkwardness atmosphere but I'm just totally confused.