Chapter 9: Crybaby

I let myself fell in the bed while holding the photos, I feel like I lost all my strength and don't know what to do.

It was a photo of Phoebe and me. I know it was taken yesterday because the background is outside the library.

Also, the Phoebe and me hasn't been hanging out since... Aria and me became closer.

Even though I think I know why Aria is being strange to me when I'm talking or hanging out with Phoebe.

I just feel like... I can't take it when she's ignoring me. I feel guilty because Phoebe is my friend and I feel like I'm being unreasonable to her for hiding and ignoring her.

Looking at the photos again, it really looked intimate. We look like a couple because Phoebe was clinging her arms on me while pouting.

There's also a photo where only my back can be seen and my hand was on Phoebe's arm.

I remember this rime, it was when I was about to removed her arm on my mine.

We look really close in the photos that anyone who'll see it will really misunderstood the photos.

I suddenly imagine Aria looking at this photos.

I felt worried and scared when I remember her room when I entered earlier.

Ever since that day, I know she like me. She said it many times.

Is she that jealous to see me with other girl? especially Phoebe. Is it enough to make her furious enough to break things in her room?

All the things in her room was expensive. Even the was broken and I also saw her phone on the ground, beside the wall. I think she throw it there in anger.

I sighed and didn't know what to do.

I don't what to imagine how she do the mess in this room before I got here.

All I know is that, she's really angry.

Suddenly, I heard the shower stopped. All the emotions I've felt turned into panic.

I immediately put the photos back in the envelope and put it back under the sheets where I found it.

I was sweating and look guilty.

Aria entered with her wet hair in a messy bun. She furrowed her brows when she saw me.

"What happen?"

"W-what do you mean?" I asked while shaking my head, acting confused.

She looked at me suspiciously for a moment before turning around and walked a cabinet then opened it.

She went to get something inside it before walking back to me then put the box on my lap.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Open it."

I looked at the box then to her then back to the bag. I was blushing then open it.

When I get the thing inside, my face that looked like tomato turned into shocked.

"H-hey. H-how do you know I like this anime too?" I asked and I feel my eyes slowly blurring with tears.

I've been wanting to buy this action figure but it was just so expensive.

I'm really into music and animes, when I'm done studying I'm watching or playing music in my room.

I didn't expect that someone would know it. Even my Mom, coz Mom thinks I only know how to study but in reality, I really like alot of things. Not only studying.