Twins

Things I rarely dream about: 

My son.  

Any family other than my Ma and my Brother. 

MBLAQ  

-seriously! It feels like Never!- 

Ok well thinking about it  

-ha! Like I've forgotten this-  

I've only dreamed about all three of these at the same time Once but separately  

-meh, it happens once in awhile.- 

-I'm babbling- 

This is what happened 

*** 

I was having a fun day with my boyfriend, whose face I couldn't see. We went grocery shopping, necessity shopping just regular everyday stuff. My Grandma was watching my son so we went to pick him up and take him home. My son had apparently had an accident so he was wearing nothing but a pamper when we arrived.  

My boyfriend and I decide to go straight home since my son's like this so we take off in our individual cars.  

I'm half way home when I get a call from him.  

"Hey! She's having the babies! I've got to get to the hospital now! Get Dan-o dressed then get down here!" He says happily. I get home and baby starts playing and I'm now in too much of a daze to do much but watch Dan-o play.  

I'm not sure how much time goes by when I get a call.  

"Hey where are you? I'm waiting for you here at the hospital. I need you." He says in a cheery voice.  

"Ok I'll be right there." I answer half heartedly. He hangs up and the phone rings immediately.  

"Hullo?" I ask in a hollow tone.  

"Oh my gosh! Do you see what's on the news?!" Its a friend. I don't know who.  

"No." 

"Well turn it on! You shouldn't even let him come home tonight! F that! Let him stay there!" She says as I flip through the channels. Dan-o's mad that I changed it from Mickey Mouse but the minute he see's him he's satisfied.  

"Oh look! It's Honey!" Dan-o says pointing at the tv. I look and see SeungHo on the news dressed in scrubs and leaning against a hospital bed that's occupied by friggin Charlize Theron (!). And she's holding two gorgeous twins. His twins. Beautiful Charlize Theron and my (dream) boyfriend Yang SeungHo smiling into the camera showing the world their new baby boys.  

I can't go. I can't make myself go to the hospital. My phone goes off and I see that he's calling.  

But in real life he's not calling my alarm is going off to wake me up. I wake up and I start to sob/ ugly cry as I've seen it put. I don't cry very often in my daily life, but apparently I do it often enough in my sleep that no one comes to check or see if I'm ok.

That was about a year ago and it was the last time I dreamt about MBLAQ since they became my #1's in 2010. I missed their debut but just so happened to catch them take the #1 spot with Y.