Epilogue

Five years later

"Hydra sweetie, are you almost ready," Anette asked as she opened the door to the room I was in. I had rented a small beach house for this special day. My special day. "Almost, just have to fix my tie." She came over to help me, as Willow twirled in the simple yet elegant blue bridesmaid dress.

We walk outside, the waves crashing gently as we get in to position, and the Here Comes The Bride starts playing. Tears slipped out as I saw Flora for the first time all day. Her wedding dress was a ball gown with ivory lace sleeves. She looked like an absolute queen standing in front of me. I moved her sheer veil to see her face as the officiant reads the traditional vows and lip the words 'I love you' to her, and she smiles.

When the vows are finished, we joined hands and I take a deep breathe through my teeth.

"Are you ready?"

"With you, I'm ready for anything."

I close my mind and put myself at ease as I work the magic between us. We start to float in the air as it surges, and a blue shimmering light comes from within my hands and wrapping around hers as I soul bond with my wife. After all of my magic wraps around the two of us, entwining us together, we slowly spin down to the ground, our feet landing softly.
"You may now kiss the bride."

We smile as we kiss one another. The best is yet to come, I thought to myself as we danced in the sunset.

Hello readers!!

If you like what you read- please feel free to leave a star, a comment, a follow, or share with a friend!