30 | count with me

[ look ! i'm in love with derek hale. out of all my fictional crushes, he's probably my favorite except for maybe klaus from tvd/to. but i am a WHORE for void stiles.

so, my bad if you don't care for him, but he's about to cause so many problems this season between willow and derek. the manipulation as well as effect that the nogitsune has on willow's abilities are gonna cause so much drama.

and i'm aware that the nogitsune doesn't really control him until he gets electrified, but i'm changing that. the scattered moments of control and stiles doing/saying things that stiles would never do/say start now!

also, this chapter's pretty long even tho derek's not in it ]

☽︎

he'd kill me if he knew i felt like this. you can't tell him.

 you can't tell him

[ 3.13 — 3.14 ]

It was admittedly a little too late for Willow to still be awake given that it was a school night. But it couldn't be helped as worry and anxiety crept through her mind.

When Derek left to take Cora and Boyd to South America, he had kissed Willow sweetly and promised to be back in a week's time. But it was now three days past a week, and she hadn't heard from him in two. Call her paranoid, but after everything with the alpha pack and Jennifer and losing her father, Willow couldn't help but worry.

She stared at her silent phone on the nightstand, willing for Derek — or even Peter — to text or call to let her know they were back in California. That they were safe.

Willow hadn't voiced her concerns about the whereabouts of the two Hales to the rest of the pack. Everyone was still dealing with the fallout of what had happened, mainly Scott, Allison, and Stiles.

None of the three talked about the process of dying and coming back to find their parents. They didn't tell the others that something was wrong with them — that the darkness Deaton warned them of was rearing its horrifying head.

But Willow knew. She knew Scott like the back of her hand, and that meant she knew he was having trouble with his control. Though she and Allison still weren't as close as before, she could see the haunted look on her face and noticed the way her hands would tremble in class.

As for Stiles, well—

A hysterical, agonizing scream sounded through the Stilinski household, cutting through the silence of the night like a sharp blade. Willow was off her bed in a second, booking it to Stiles' bedroom, only half a step behind Noah. Scribbles was the quickest, making it there first.

Both Willow and Noah, unfortunately, were getting used to this near-nightly occurrence.

Stiles was thrashing violently in his bed, desperate to wake from the night terror that was plaguing his mind. Noah wrapped his arms tightly around Stiles to keep him from hitting anything, speaking in a level, quiet tone to try and calm Stiles down.