Chapter 6

Tw: Mentions of Violence, Murder, Sad Reader

Y/N: Your name

A/N: I'm using the name Zero as an alias for the MC, so apologies if your name is already Zero. Feel free to use browser add ons to change the name Zero to something different. Name suggestions if you need them are: Thorn, Gloomy, Gray, Nyx, or anything you want!

Also, the outfit can be changed to your style and size so that your comfortable.
---------------------

I walked out and into the streets. I have a bunch of clothes stuffed into a makeshift bag from the giant cloth over the den. I also hold a bag of watches and various trinkets that I assume the gang stole from the shop keeper's customers. It's a smaller bag and I can it hold into comfortably in my palm.

I walk back over to the shop keeper and give him a smile, "I got rid of them for you. Here, I found these in their hideout." I throw the trinket bag on his counter and the man looks shocked.

"You really killed them?" He asked me like this was normal. "And, I didn't even pay you... Thank you so much."

I shrug, "Yeah, no problem. They were scumbags, real stupid, too."

The shopkeeper looked down at my feet and his eyes lit up for a moment. "I like your shoes. What's your name?"

"Thanks, the name is Y-" I caught myself. I can't say my real name, I will be hunt down and killed. I think anout any name I've been called other than Y/N. "Zero. My name is Zero."

I found my way back to Silco. It wasn't hard because his base was one of the higher parts of the under-city. I walk in and pull my hood down. My new shoes make clacking noises on the hard floor.

I make my way back to the bedroom and stop. It was very quiet other than the occasional yelling and engine noises. Neither noises were from inside the base. "Anyone here?!" I yell out into what seems like no one.

"Shh!" Silco hisses. He sounds like he is just outside the door. I scoff, I should of known. He walks into the room and stares at my bag. I tighten my grip on it. "You have quite a collection... I'm impressed."

I fight the urge to roll my eyes my eyes.

I narrowed my eyes to Silco and spoke, "You tested me. You wanted to see if I was loyal and honest. I passed, obviously."

I understood this the minute I couldn't find a clothing shop. It pissed me off and I'm not entirely over it, either. But.. I also can't blame Silco for testing me, too.

Silco hums with approvement, "So, you found out, huh? You really are intelligent. Still, tell me how you came to this conclusion."

I may be trusting, but I'm smart, really smart. If I wasn't I would be dead. "There are no places that sell clothing down here. You either have to steal it or make it yourself. And the mission was to get new clothes, so why did you give me money? You wanted to see if I would leave. Afterall, I had all my stuff and then some from you."

Silco smirks, "Good job. I'm impressed." He pointed to the next wall before speaking agian, "Bath's in there. Get yourself cleaned. We will talk later."

I scoff and leave.

I get out of the bathtub. The water is a bit warmer than before just from my body heat, but I can't tell the difference. In it, I stare at the brown and murky water. I was gross.

I walk over to my supply of clothes. They are in the sink, and of course, above the sink is a mirror. I catch a glimpse of my face.

I remember the pain I felt before I healed myself. My face burned, especially around my nose, and my back.. it felt incredibly painful. Now, I realized, my nose must of been broken, bad. There is a scar on top of my nose bridge that stretches unevenly across my cheeks.

I turn around and turn my head to look at my back. I there are two scars. There is a scar on the middle of my back, where the arch is and a darker just below the first one. I grimace. I never realized the first scar, I must of got it the day I left Nymalon.

I look back down and look into my bag of clothing. The first thing I see is a blue cloak. It's shorter than the cloak Silco gave me, but I like it. After I find the cloak, the rest of my outfit collects itself. It comes together like it was meant to be.

 It comes together like it was meant to be

I pick up my old clothes. I'm ready to throw them away. I grab them and once I lift them up, a watch drops from it.. when did that get in there? I sigh and pick it up. I tuck it into my pocket and rub the bronze covering with my thumb.

A heavy feeling resides in my chest, but I don't have the heart to get rid of the watch. Even if it is Viktor's.

I take a big breathe and walk out of the bathroom. Silco leans on the wall next to the door. He looks at me and suddenly, his face softens. It's like we have known eachother for millions of years. It's so weird to feel this way.

It reminds me of... nothing. I can't compare it.

"Welcome to the family, Y/N."