Symptons.

The next week Issac came to pick me up from school he hugged me and gave me a kiss I waved bye to my bestfriends Aliyah and Jazzlyn I loved them. I got into the car I was so happy Issac had his license he's 18. Issac starts talking to me "babe about last week i'm sorry if I hurted you " I giggled and replied "babe its okay i'm glad I lost my virginity to you" He bit his bottom lip then leaned in and kisses me. We finally get to my house and Issac comes in and stay with me for a little before he left to work and before my parents came home. Issac works at Armani Exchange. He kissed me goodbye and promised to call me when he's on his lunch break. After Issac left i layed there and dozed of I jumped out of my sleep and looked at the clock it was 2:57am I looked at my phone I had 7 missed calls from Issac And 12 text messages asking if i'm okay. I was having these bad dreams about cats which was weird I never had dreams or espically ones like that. I hate cats and its weird my phone is so loud it would've woken me out my sleep but i just ignored it. I called Issac back. "WHAT THE HELL MIYA ARE YOU OKAY?!" he yells to me over the phone "please don't yell" I felt tears coming to my eyes why am I getting so moody? "babe are you okay I didn't mean to yell I was just worried please don't cry" he said. I explained the dream to Issac and he agreed it was weird. My mom told me I kept talking and sweating in my sleep thats not like me she asked if I wanted to go to the doctor and I said nah i'm fine she then nodded her head okay and left. Sheesh that was crazy I just layed there and watched spongebob for the rest of the night.