The Unbelievable News

Its my birthday and Jazzlyn and Aliyah is over my house. I am now 7 weeks pregnant and i'm 18 now. Jazzlyn knew I was a person to be happy all the time and making her laugh but I just layed there. Aliyah and Jazzlyn looked at me weird and asked me whats wrong. I had to tell them I tell them everything. Jazzlyn looks in my eyes "oh no its something bad" she says. "Well spit it out don't leave us on the edge!" Aliyah says I turned to them and say "I'm pregnant." They were in so much shock they both took a seat and couldn't believe what they were hearing. Jazzlyn and Aliyah were my age. "How are you going to tell your mom and dad?" Jazzlyn said "Are you going to keep it?" Aliyah said "I really don't know how to tell them and yes I'm going to keep it" I said "Whatever you need i'll be here to help and support you" Jaz said and Ali agreed saying "me too. Jazzlyn worked at Victoria's Secret and Aliyah Worked at Hollister and I worked at Walmart. I really loved these girls. "Does Issac Know Yet?" Jaz asked "Yea he knows we found out together" I said "some birthday huh? Aliyah said. After I told my bestfriends about the news they decided to take me out their treat. As I was in the car I kept thinking how could this happen. This was reality not no t.v show "16 and pregnant" this was really happening i'm pregnant with a human being inside me I should've just waited to lose my virginity but you can't regret you could just learn. "Do you know the gender?" Ali asked me "No not yet" I said "I hope its a girl!" Jazzlyn said and we all giggled my bestfriends were always there for me and knew how to cheer me up. Even though I felt better I still don't know how to tell my parents.