It Continues

pThree weeks passed and the dreams became worst, I became so moody that I snapped for no reason, and now I was eating anything I could find in the fridge. I felt I was getting fat Issac told me i'm fine and always made me feel better....Until this morning i threw up out of nowhere it was so bad i couldn't go to school my mom gave me something to help it then she left to work. I texted Issac and told him I kept throwing up Issac decided to skip last period and come to my house to make sure i'm okay. We layed down together and he rubbed my stomach he knew that always helped me stay calm. Then Issac lifted up my shirt "to much nutella?" he said and we both giggled. A couple more mornings i kept throwing up. Issac said he's gonna take me to the doctor. When Issac and I reached to the doctor we explained to the doctor what happened he asked us if we were sexually active Issac explained to him that we only had sex one time and I was a virgin. The doctors ran some tests. The doctor sat us down in his office and turned to me and said "You're pregnant" I couldn't believe my ears this couldn't be happening what was I going to do. Or worst how am I going to tell my parents that their 17 year old daughter is pregnant two weeks before her birthday?! I looked over at Issac his face went pale and his eyes blanked out I never seen him like this.He looked at me as tears rolled down my face he looked at me in a unexplainable way he knew this was going to affect me 10x more than him he knew I was sensitive and how strict my parents are. The doctor gave me a list of things I should and shouldn't eat if I decided to keep the baby, a paper with counsling if i was going to get an abortion, and another paper if I were to give my baby up for adoption then the doctor gave us some time alone Issac hugged me tight "its okay I promise you don't have to talk I know how you feel you can make your choice later I love you and i'm okay with any choice you make" Issac says to me and my tears starts soaking into his sweater. I have to keep the baby I don't want to kill or give it away. Issac agreed with me. Issac Didn't know how to tell his parents either. Even though Issac had his own place his parents would still think he's to young to be a father they knew we went out but we never met. Well I guess now we have to.