Double Take

I wanted to make sure I was pregnant. I mean how could this be it was my first time and we used a condom. I went to pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test I knew the clerk there really well. "Pregnancy test? Miya is everything okay? does your parents know?" Iman the clerk asked me "no they don't know I went to the doctor with my boyfriend Nd the doc said I was, but I want to make sure." I wispered to Iman. "Be careful I would hate to see you hurt" Iman replies she hugs me then I left. My phone rang it was Issac I picked up.

Issac: Hey babe where are you?

Me: I just left the pharmacy.

Issac: Pharmacy? what did you get there?

Me:......A pregnancy test just to make sure.

Issac: Do you want me to come over while your taking it?

Me: Yea babe i'm kinda nervous

Issac: Alright.... Miya I told my parents your pregnant they want to see you they didn't yell at me or anything they sat down and told me how its a big responsibility and that they'd help us.

Me: I can't believe you told them.. to bad my parents isn't like yours. Ali and Jaz said they'd help me tell my parents I have to tell them real soon.

Issac: Alright babe i'll be the in 5 minutes Bye I love you.

Me: Love you too.

-hangs up phone-

Its 6:07 and I could hear Issac car pull up I opened the door for him then he welcomed me with a kiss. "You ready?" He asked I nodded my head yes. I went into the bathroom and peed on the stick I then put the cap back on and left. Three minutes passed and I was suppose to go look back at it to get the results. I told Issac I was to scared to look. Issac went in and looked at it he then brought it to me and sat next to me and showed me the results read "pregnant" so it was for sure. I was 9 weeks pregnant. Issac then threw away the pregnancy test and layed me down and rubbed my stomach he started talking to my stomach saying "Hi little one i'm your daddy" we started to laugh I knew Issac was going to be a great dad.