Chapter 29

Clyde POV:

Clyde chewed nervously on his cheek as he thought about what he had to say, nervous and anxious that his confession of not being enough would finally bring you to your senses. That you would agree and you would leave him. Was this the end?

But as soon as he had spilled his guts, laid himself bare for you to pick apart, you'd done the opposite. You'd picked up all those pieces he had laid out so carefully for you to dissect and stomp all over, and you'd put them back into place.

You loved him.

You had crawled onto his lap just as you'd crawled into his heart, defiant and unafraid as you faced him and declared your love for him. Twice. Love so good you had to say it twice.

Clyde was over the moon. He couldn't think. Couldn't breathe. Could barely hold it together. He angled his face towards you, big hand cradling the back of your head as he pushed his lips against yours.

He had never felt so complete.

"I love you, too," he whispered between kisses, frantic and hungry. Needy for more of you.

"Have for a while now, darlin'," Clyde breathed out, a strange but welcome feeling bubbling in his chest. It was overwhelming. It was everything.

You kissed for what felt like ages and yet not long enough, pouring all of your combined emotions into the way your mouths slotted together, how your tongues danced and your breath intermingled. For the first time in a long time, Clyde felt whole.

***

Clyde knew you wanted more - from the way you rocked against his hardened length and how those little sighs and moans dropped from your lips so easily. But he didn't want to have some quick sex in a car where he couldn't even take the time to appreciate you.

He had already been too greedy when locked up, taking you in a burning moment of passion. Clyde yearned for this time to be different.

He desired soft kisses and teasing touches and heated looks. So when you finally asked for it in that sweet pleading way of yours, he said no.

"No, darlin'. Not now. When I take you, I want to see you. All of you. Want to do it right," he whispered, nipping at your earlobe as you ground down on him, seeking the friction to get you off.

You only moaned in response, hands clutching on to his biceps. "Please, I need you."

"I know, baby bear. Bet you're soakin' wet right now, needy for papa bear's thick cock, hmm? How about my fingers instead? Get ya nice and ready for me for later," he purred in your ear, nuzzling against your temple.

Clyde's hand moved from where it was on your thigh up to your panties, big fingers prodding against the thin fabric, soaked just as he knew it would be. Clyde groaned as he worked his fingers against your slick entrance, the sheer material doing little to separate you from him.

It didn't take long at all for you to rub yourself all the way to a toe-curling orgasm with how his fingers pressed against you, a knuckle pushing against your clit. Clyde knew it, too, just as smug and satisfied as if he'd had his own release as he whispered sweet words to you while you came down from your high.

But no - his release would come later, buried deep inside of you where he could see every single one of your reactions and hear even your quietest cries. Guess he was still greedy after all.

***

Your POV:

Clyde kept you in his arms as the movie rolled on before you, everyone around you oblivious to the hard and fast orgasm you'd just been gifted, or of how much your life seemed to have changed in these past few moments.