Chapter 13

A/N: Please blame all shameless smut on "Streets" by Doja Cat. Highly recommend listening to it while reading this chapter. I was going to cut it off early but then I couldn't help myself. Oops. 

Your POV:

The next day at work you were determined to show your deepest thanks for Clyde's selfless gesture. After the whole ordeal you had still felt incredibly guilty throughout the rest of Clyde's shift, even though he did his best to hide the obvious tenting in his pants and lighten the mood.

Clyde was not as good of an actor as he pretended he was, shifting and readjusting in his seat, and you didn't blame him. It couldn't be comfortable to fit all that in the government issued pants he wore. You were honestly surprised he fit into any of his clothes at all - big hulking thing that he was.

When Clyde came in for his shift you were more than eager to steal him away to the conference room, thankful for the private space and hoping that all this risk would be worth it. You felt more and more each day that it would be.

Clyde had smirked at your play at being coy, immediately able to suss out that you were trying to be sneaky. "Up to somethin', darlin'?"

You bit your lip in your best attempt at being sexy and looked up at him once the door had shut behind you two, cornering him so his back hit the closed door. "Maybe," you purred, your hand coming up to rest on his chest. You could feel his heart racing underneath your palm, the skin warm enough that you could feel it through his shirt. This was going to be fun.

You could see Clyde gulp as he looked down at you, his eyes wide. "What's all this, sweetheart? Couldn't wait to get me alone?" he teased, but his voice gave away how flustered he was, the jest coming out breathless and raspy.

"I just wanted to express my... gratitude," you answered, fluttering your eyelashes at him as a flush spread across his cheeks. You grabbed his hand and brought it to your cheek, nuzzling into his palm.

Clyde traced his thumb across your bottom lip and you almost let out a mewl at the contact. In a bold last minute decision, you swiped your tongue out across the tip of his thick digit.

Clyde's breath hitched as he watched your pink tongue dart out, entranced by your mouth. Finding his voice again he ordered, "Open."

You obediently dropped your jaw and opened your mouth, he gingerly placed the pad of his thumb on your tongue and pushed down a bit on it, whispering in a commanding tone, "Now suck."

You closed your lips around his thumb and swirled your tongue around it, watching as Clyde's nostrils flared and his eyes darkened at the sight. He slipped his thumb out of your mouth and grabbed you by the back of your neck before gently, yet forcefully, bringing your lips to his.

You kissed him back, your blood rushing in your veins. You had never felt this way about anyone before, never felt all of this tension and raw passion. It left you feeling dizzier and more confused with each kiss, wondering when it was exactly that you had ditched all your rules in favor of the man before you.

You pulled away from the kiss, your emotions and feelings towards Clyde still reeling and clattering around in your mind, as you caught your breath. Would each kiss feel that intense? Would the feeling of wanting to melt into a puddle at the mere sight of Clyde ever go away? How were you ever going to survive any semblance of a relationship with him?

You put your hand out to stop Clyde from chasing your lips, his eyes pleading, eager for more contact. "No," you chastised playfully, sinking to your knees as your hands trailed down his broad chest. "You have to stop distracting me. This is for you, remember?"