Chapter 1

When Clyde went into Monroe Prison that day to visit Joe Bang with his brother Jimmy, he never expected to be thrown for a loop, but he had the second he laid eyes on you. Clyde had long ago believed his luck had run its course - that the old Logan family curse had finally caught up to him, and that after dealing him the card of the unfortunate accident in which he lost his lower arm, that he was done for. But here he was, sitting all folded up in the small plastic chairs offered at the prison, trying his hardest to pay attention to Joe and Jimmy when all he wanted to do was stare at you.

Clyde didn't know who you were, even though Boone County was small enough that he knew everybody, which made you even more enticing. He couldn't think back to the last time a woman had affected him in such a way (and he worked at a bar for goodness' sake), but the second he spotted you as he and Jimmy were led to the table where they would meet Joe Bang, he had felt his breathing quicken, his heart beat out of his chest, and his cheeks begin to warm. Hell, he hadn't even made eye contact with you, much less talked to you. Clyde wasn't sure what it was but you sure were something.

Maybe his luck was still bad, though, because it seemed you were here visiting some man. Probably your boyfriend or husband or what-have-you. Not that Clyde would ever see you again after this, but a man could surely dream.

You were a vision in just your high rise jeans and loose white top, leaning over and talking to that guy, your hands flying around in an animated manner. Whatever you were talking about surely had you worked up. Clyde wondered what had gotten you all flustered. He also wondered about other things - like what was under that nice shirt of yours. Clyde fancied himself a gentleman but when he looked over at you he couldn't seem to quite keep his wandering mind in control.

"You two got any quarters?" Joe Bang asked, rousing Clyde from his thoughts about you. Did he just ask for quarters?

Jimmy looked over at Clyde, his hand digging into his pockets and already pulling out whatever change was in them. Clyde searched his own pockets and found some more coins. Joe Bang seemed satisfied as he instructed one of them to go to the vending machine and get the item in J-7.

Clyde shuddered to think how old the food in these vending machines was as he went over to it. He almost gagged when he saw the food item in J-7 - two hard boiled eggs swimming in some suspicious looking liquid.

Walking back over to Jimmy and Joe, Clyde stole another glance at you. You had stopped talking now and had your head in your hands as if you were frustrated. Clyde wished he could go over there and comfort you, but it seemed your boyfriend or husband or whatever-it-was had beat him to it, placing his hand on your arm to console you before he got scolded to keep his hands to himself by a guard. Clyde couldn't help the small smirk that formed at the loss of contact.

Having successfully delivered the surely expired eggs to Joe Bang, Clyde watched with mild interest as the bleach-blonde man talked on and on about his high blood pressure, sprinkling the questionable food with his fake salt. If Clyde was being completely honest he couldn't care less. He'd much rather know what you were up to, but he figured that he should probably pay attention as they discussed the specifics of their plan. Clyde wasn't sure how the inmate in front of him would take it and he was at least curious to see just how far Jimmy's crazy plan would go. Clyde hated to admit it, but it seemed just wild enough to work.

The conversation went just about as well as Clyde figured it would go as Joe Bang looked at them with narrowed eyes and repeated, "I am in-car-cer-ated."

Jimmy continued with his spiel, reassurance seeping into his tone until Joe Bang decided to insult them both by muttering, "You Logans must be as simple-minded as people say."

"People say that? Who?" Clyde asked in unison with his brother.

"Who?" Jimmy repeated, eyes growing wide.

Joe Bang paid them no mind as he forged on, questioning them about the plans. Clyde tried not to let it get to him too much. It was West Virginia after all. Guess this is what people decided to gossip about when it came to the Logans. The Logans, their curse, and their intelligence. Clyde would have them know he was quite the avid reader. He actually enjoyed reading all kinds of books when he wasn't actively researching the Logan family history. Except once someone's mind was made up down here, it wasn't easily changed.

Not that Clyde truly cared enough to put in any effort to change it in the first place. Unless you also somehow thought that about him. Then he surely would mind. But odds were, if Clyde hadn't heard about you, then you probably hadn't heard about him or his family (and what a shame that was in this case). Maybe one day you would stumble into the Duck Tape bar where Clyde worked and he could introduce himself all good and proper. That would certainly be great, wouldn't it?

Instead the reality was that he was sitting here, uncomfortable and a little hot, wishing he could go back home and fix the problem that had presented itself the second he started daydreaming about you. Clyde thanked the small amount of give his jeans offered him. They were a welcome relief in his current predicament.

The meeting continued, ending in better terms than Clyde had imagined for them. By the time he and Jimmy were standing up to leave the visiting room, you were gone. As much as Clyde tried not to let this upset him, it surely did. It was just like that darn Logan curse to tease Clyde with someone so beautiful, only to have you be completely unattainable. After such a long time alone and just as long believing he would never find somebody to call his own, having you affect him in such a way had jarred him. At least he was finally going home.

***

Back in the safety of his trailer and with the shades drawn, Clyde made quick work of stripping out the confines of his pants and removing his prosthetic. The mere fact that Clyde's semi had endured a whole car ride with Jimmy talking his ear off about the Boone County Easter Fair this weekend and finding the other two Bang brothers there to fill them in on the plan was testament to whatever power you had. Clyde wasn't sure whether he should be impressed or afraid. Guess it didn't matter much since he probably would never see you again. He tried not to linger on those thoughts as he climbed into bed under the covers.

Freeing his cock from the confines of his briefs, Clyde leaned against the headboard and closed his eyes. He took his length in hand, picturing you as you were sitting earlier this morning. Your back had been facing him (thankfully considering the amount his eyes had wandered) but he could picture your side profile and those wonderful curves well enough, allowing that to fuel him as Clyde felt the blood rush south and fill him out.

Clyde touched himself slowly, running his hand over the length with some pressure but careful not to squeeze too hard yet - he wanted to make this last. He pictured what you looked like as you talked, wishing he had been close enough to hear your voice, imagining what it would be like to see you smile and hear you laugh. Clyde wondered whether you would be shy or outgoing, matching his introverted nature or coaxing him out of his shell. The way you talked in such a lively and high-spirited manner with your hands made him think you were probably more outgoing.

Clyde pictured those hands now, and how they would feel on him. Warm and delicate and so small compared to his. Would you tease him first and make him beg for it? Or would you make it your mission to have him coming in your hands as fast as you could make it happen, maybe even letting him cover your body in his cum if he was good? Clyde was sure he wouldn't last in your hands, and he moaned at the thought.

He picked up the pace, adding pressure and squeezing at the base. Clyde's breath came out in quick pants as he grunted, thinking of your soft hands on him instead of his own calloused ones. It was days like this where he wished he had his other hand back to knead his balls or pinch his nipples. Maybe he could tell you how he liked it and you'd help him out?

When Clyde finally reached his climax it was with a shout, wishing he could have said your name instead of "fuck". He was sure it would have sounded much better.

As he cleaned himself up and came down from his high, Clyde felt shame in his actions. He didn't even know your name and here he was objectifying you. A part of him rationalized that he would never see you again and so that maybe this was okay, but Clyde's upbringing told him otherwise. This would have to be the last time, then. But even at the passing thought of you, his cock twitched where it lay against his stomach and Clyde knew it probably would not be the last time.