8. Dragonspine

Amber greets, "Childe, Pallad and Bennett. You are here."

A cool looking female Knight stands next to her.

Amber introduces, "She is Eula Lawrence. We are responsible for guarding safe passage."

A merchant from Snezhnaya complaints, "All big talks. The Knights are useless. I've been delayed forever here."

Amber laughs sheepishly.

These merchants have a good reason to be pissed off. Their journey has been delayed for a week.

Many Knights are injured when Hillicurls swarmed into Springvale.

They lack of strength right now.

That's why Jean hired some adventurers to aid the Knights.

Eula explains, "Our duty is to guard these merchants to pass Dragonspine."

Childe stares at the huge icy mountains in a distance. He almost lost his life in that place.

The merchant asks, "Have we met before? You look kinda familiar."

Childe squints his eyes. Wondering if they have met in Snezhnaya. He would still be a Harbinger back then.

He shrugs his shoulders.

He comments, "I got a common looking face. Too many people resemble me."

Bennnett is drinking when he hears the absurd remark. He got choked and coughs a lot.

Eula laughs weakly. Amber smirks.

A handsome man like Childe said his face is nothing special.

"Have you ever look in a mirror?" mocks Pallad.

His intestines are green from envy. This guy is ungrateful for his handsome face.

The merchant scoffs. Fortunately he doesn't dwell in it anymore.

They encounter few cyro slimes in their path. Fortunately they are quite easy to kill

Slimes are creatures born from excessive elemental energy stacked in one spot. At least that's what Adventure handbook said.

Many folks join the Guild just to get the book. It contains many useful infos about common type monsters.

The humans are lucky enough to pack some Goulash with them. This food keeps their stomach warmth.

The Chef said ancestors created this special dish just to fight the cold climate in Dragonspine.

After enjoying the tasty foods, they are back on the road again.

Another monster ambush.

Those d*mn Hillicurls are hungry for human flesh. Cold region like Dragonspine makes creatures felt hungry faster.

Eula is a good fighter. She blocks attacks aimed at the merchants.

Amber shoots down the Hillicurls, guarding Eula's back.

Pallad is fighting some Hillicurls with his usual reckless style. He's lucky to have teammates like Bennett and Childe. They kill Hillicurls that attacked his back.

Childe shoots some arrows to kill Hillicurls. This Favonious war bow is an excellent one. It's even better than bows sold in store.

Bennett got tripped when he's fighting a Hillicurl. He falls down, kept rolling like a human snowball.

"Bennett!" yells Childe.

He orders, "Pallad, you stay with the Knights. I'm going to save Bennett."