29. Spy Game

There is smut part (NSFW) at the end of chapter.

---------------------

"Delivery from Good Hunter!"

A delivery man sends some foods into Goth Grand Hotel in Monstadt. The guard accepts them and gives him a big tip.

"Thank you, kind Sir. It sure is a sunny day. Do you enjoy your stay here in Monstadt?"

"Bah! Monstadt folks aren't very friendly with us. Treating us like dangerous beasts. Maybe they will soon chase us with pitchforks..."

The friendly delivery guy spends few minutes to chat with the guard keeper.

Finally he leaves after a superior scolds the guardkeeper for being noisy.

The delivery guy walks to the back of the Hotel building. He smirks. His eloquent tongue works wonder as usual.

Kaeya nods his head. He learns most Fatui agents dislike Scaramouche. He is difficult person to please. Some of them even called him Inazuman control freak behind his back.

He doesn't ask much about mysterious delivery. The guard keeper isn't stupid. It would make him suspicious.

"Hmm... It seems Scaramouche is planning something big. How to..."

Kaeya is lost in thought. He dressed like a normal adventurer. Perfectly mingling with others in the same trade.

Dilluc always labelled him as stupid peacock because he loves flamboyant clothes. The young Tycoon just doesn't understand the luxury in life.

That's why he lives a celibate life after their break up.

Kaeya chuckles. After this Fatui mess is over, he is going to take a short vacation. Humor his ex in bed. That would be nice.

He walks into an alley and blends in with darkness. Maybe if he hasn't joined knighthood, he will be suitable as a spy.

Victor, a Fatui agent is walking back to Cathedral after his lunch break. He has been stationed there since his first arrival in Monstadt.

"I missed home. When can I go back? Le Signora hasn't ordered us..."

A whack to the back of his head knocks him out. Kaeya tosses the club away. He drags the unconscious man into the dark alley.

This agent always took the same route after having lunch at Good Hunter. He is a newbie and kinda naive one.

Few minutes later, Kaeya has walked out from the alley. He wears Victor's clothes and mask.

All agent wears a standard Fatui mask. Only Harbingers have different ones.

Kaeya walks in leisure style to the hotel.

The guard keeper won't let him in. Even after he says the code word.

Kaeya has been snooping around since few days ago. He knows their passwords.

He lowers down his voice a bit.

He says, "Le Signora sent me. A private massage for Harbinger #6."

No response from the guard.

"Are you going to stall me?" taunts Kaeya.

Finally the guard lets him pass after making a gesture to watch his back.

Kaeya chuckles and walks in. He looks confident as usual although he is entering tiger lair. He might not be able to escape alive from here.

A luxurious Hall awaits him when he first walks in.