30. Big Catch

The chapter contains a small part of smut (NSFW).

-----------------------------

Thouma is fishing today. It's a sunny day. Perfect for fishing.

A big fish!

He grabs his fishing rod and struggles to pull the fish up. He nearly got it.

Splash!

A large pale tentacle emerges from the ocean. It wasn't a big fish. It strangles poor Thouma. He couldn't breath.

A large bull is thrown and hits the tentacle. It came from a small hill above the port.

Thouma is coughing while rubbing his bruised neck. He nearly got strangled to death.

Itto screams, "Pick someone your own size!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" yells a bull next to Oseal.

His spiritual pet is taunting the water beast by shaking his butt to him.

Oseal jumps out from the Ocean. His eyes look cold as if staring to a dead man.

Thouma shudders when he feels the strong murderous intent.

Oseal asks, "Where's Zhong Li?"

"Huh?"

"Where did you hide him?"

Thouma comments, "Zhong Li isn't in Li Yue Harbor right now..."

"Are you fooling me? Where did you send him?"

Itto says, "No need to waste your saliva on him. He's a mad man."

The barbarian Oni swings his big club to Oseal. Itto might not be the smartest one in his Clan. He is infamous for his brutal strength.

His pet, the bull is ramming it's horns to Oseal. Distracting him from Itto.

They fight for two rounds before Oseal gives up and dives back into the Ocean.

Thouma picks up his fishing gears. He better chooses another spot for fishing. This one is too dangerous. He doesn't want to get attacked again.

Itto says, "We better head home soon. Li Yue is a very dangerous place to live."

They barely escaped alive from Dunyu Ruins. Ruin guards and a large dragon guarded that place. No wonder no Treasure Hoarders dared to venture in it.

Thouma nods his head.

He comments, "Beidou ship is late. It should have arrived last week. Our money won't last that long."

"I could always whack some Treasure Hoarders and cough up some money from them."

Thouma chuckles. Looting from the robbers. That's new.

*****

(NSFW)

The lovers have stopped at riverside to take a break.

Zhong Li glances at his boyfriend.

"I'm going to wash up."

"Okay. Go ahead. I'll cook some lunch."

Zhong Li begins to strip slowly.

Childe's eyes bulge. He gulps. Imaginary nosebleed. This shou would be the cause of his death.

Zhong Li walks into the river to bath. He looks back at Childe. It's a good thing, his friend, Ying-Er trained him.

Total seductive mode on.