24. Going To Business

"You don't want to rely on your old man forever, do you? You dream to create your own business Empire."

Childe has offered Zhong Li a business opportunity early in the morning.

He looks tempting like the Devil himself.

Zhong Li looks another way. He orders his heart to stop throbbing. He stares Childe after he calms down.

He raises an eyebrow and asks coldly, "What's your scheme, Childe? I'm not interested."

"Your Wangsheng funeral parlor provided the goods. I provided the capital and connections. We are going to do business in other cities."

"Monstadt doesn't need more goods from Li Yue Harbor. The merchants already have their regular suppliers. I've done business research before."

"That's why we need to make new merchandise."

Zhong Li frowns. The normal goods from their store would be coffins. Selling them to Monstadt won't be profitable. Too much expenditures.

"No. Not coffins. We aren't Hu Tao," protests him.

"Thank goodness. Monstadt adventurers would roast us if we advertise coffins in front of them."

Monstadt is famous for it's wines, Cedar Lake, windmills, dairy goods and adventurers.

Childe's answer makes Zhong Li puzzled. The latter couldn't think of any suitable products made by the funeral shop.

He offers a small crystal bottle to Zhong Li. The latter opens the lid and sniffs it.

His favorite perfume. He asked Ying-Er to make it for him.

Childe asks, "Do you like the fancy bottle? I designed it."

The perfume looks classy with the crystal bottle. Usually perfume comes with cheap simple looking ceramic bottle.

Zhong Li asks, "Ying-Er?"

"We collaborated with her. I have created few new perfumes with her aid. We are going to help her sold the perfumes to Monstadt and even Inazuma. Split 60:40."

"That's a big business plan."

Childe smirks.

He asks, "So, are you in?"

"Okay. We are formal business partner. Nothing more."

Childe only smiles.

Few hundred miles away from that bastard, Oseal. Zhong Li, I won't let you go this time. Come into my bowl. I'm going to eat you..."

Zhong Li looks another way and pulls his collar. He suddenly feels nervous like a butterfly captured in a spider web.

Spring Breeze perfume. It reminds one of colorful spring.

Fiery Rose perfume. It smells exotic and seductive. Perfect for hot summer night. Or a secret Rendezvous.

Autumn Harvest perfume. It reminds one of rich bountiful harvest. It was created based on Zhong Li's perfume. Only added a tiny bit of sandalwood to give more addictive smell.

Cool Mint perfume. It smells cool and elegant. Like a winter morning.

Childe named the brand as Four Seasons. His first merchandise.

Zhong Li sniffs the perfume. It smells better than the one he created. He smiles brightly.

Childe smiles to him.

Zhong Li leaves in a hurry. He barely recovers from his charm. He doesn't want to fall for him again.

Childe chuckles.