one

being on the run from her ex boyfriend wasn't how eris expected to spend the next month.

after the fight with thanos her life had changed. her best friend left and her boyfriend had ditched her to go fight new super soldiers across the globe. she was now somewhere in south america drinking some sort of alcohol that the bartender insisted she tries after she told him alcohol doesn't effect her.

"hey so what are really here for?" the bored bartender asked her leaning against the wall across from her. his question pulled her out of thought and she just softly smiled.

"just getting out and exploring." in a way she was since the last time she was here she was sent to kill a man. he leaned closer to her like he was ready to tell a secret.

"have you heard about the sanctuary in the forest?" her face scrunched up in confusion and she snorted at the man's question.

"no and even if they are there what's so special about them?" she sipped on her drink some more hoping that the strong tequila could maybe give her a buzz.

"it's said they're controlled by an ancient man. an eternal." the name he said made eris freeze. she had heard that name before by someone she despised.

"ah so now you are interested?" the man retorted as he pushed himself off the counter.

"does anyone actually know where they are?" she swirled the straw in her drink trying to sound as nonchalant as she could.

"head north." he answered quickly as he went to help a couple that had walked up to the bar.

eris knew that she would at least have to try and maybe this man would have answers for her.