thirteen

"it's been weeks. we haven't heard from any of them. it's like they disappeared." makkari signed and threw her hand to her side.

eris stood a few feet away from her and watched the projection of the earth in confusion.

"arishem." thena stated gaining a grim look from makkari.

"then we have to go back." eris said shrugging her shoulders. she knew that if a celestial was involved they couldn't fight him themselves.

suddenly the room got quite and the hairs on the back of eris's neck stood up. she turned her head to look down the hallway behind her getting a strange feeling in her chest. thena quickly stood straight and her swords appeared from her hands. eris couldn't help as gold mist floated between her fingers as she watched the hallway.

"i feel it too." makkari signed walking up to thena and eris ready for what was about to happen.

"what?" druig asked feeling left out about what was happening. eris stood on thenas side and makkari on the other. eris glanced over to druig who looked lost and she put up a finger next to her side letting him know to wait.

out of thin air a short man was thrown down the hallway and the three women gave him an odd look.

"ahh my ears. my eyes are numb. no more drunk teleporting for you." the man spoke to himself confusing the women even more.

"um..." thena spoke up but he quickly cut her off making her frown.

"hang on hang on." he cleared his throat to imitate horn noises. "behold, the royal prince of titan."

eris watched a man appear at the end of the hallway. she squinted trying to get a better view but the dark made it nearly impossible to pick up on any facial features.

"brother of thanos, the knave of hearts, defeater of black robert." the man continued making eris's eyes widen. she looked behind thena over to makkari who shared the same expression as her.

"thanos's brother?" makkari signed confused at who was making there way down the hallway.

"rodger." the mystery man corrected from down the hallway.

"oh. defeater of black rodger. the great adventurer starfox of mystery planet." he groaned correcting himself as the tall man made his way into the light. he was lean and had red hair but eris frowned confused at how this man was related to thanos.

"what a pleasure to make your acquaintance my fellow eternals." he slightly bowed while scanning the women in front of him.

"you know you really don't have to do the whole thing every time." he told the short man next to him.

"everything you do is impressive."

"i know it's impressive."

"who are you?" thena asked interrupting their bantering.

"i'm eros." he smirked. "this is pip. and you are as beautiful as legends say thena."

"what do you want lads?" druig interjected afraid that eros would flirt with eris next.

"pip and i are here to help, aren't we?" eros stated confidently getting a burp response from pip. he put his hand up and in it was the same metal ball that phastos had used to make the uni-mind.

"your friends are in big trouble and we know where to find them." he smirked and glanced over to eris.

"how do we know we can trust you?" eris challenged giving him a cold stare. he glanced down to her glowing hand ready to make a move any second.

"why shouldn't you?" he shot back while raising an eyebrow.

"you're thanos's brother, it might run in the family." she said sarcastically making eros chuckle.

"our brother was right, you are a little spitfire." eros mumbled making eris's heart drop.

"what did you just say?" she whispered.

"i guess i should reintroduce myself to you. i'm eros your twin brother." he smiled but eris shook her head.

"no." she frowned feeling druigs hand grab hers trying to comfort her.

"not excited to finally meet me sister?"

THE ETERNALS WILL RETURN