I

Born in February 9th 1501 in Old Chicago, Illinois. Johnathan Alexander Schmitt was born into the middle class saxon-german family.  When he reach 5 years old, he was able recognize so many basics lessons to advanced subjects in both maths and science including old english, proto-germanic,poetry and arts. He was a complete curious boy about how universe and surroundings works. From time to time he often created some theory about the universe and all creations on earth by drawing all his Imaginations along with details on the secret room walls. At the age of 10, he mastered  the religious and political subjects in school and be was praised as one of the most important future genius in that time. He move to Washington at the age of 14 for furthering more study and he finally becoming a physician while he working on his other future career deeply to be an astronomer and scientist. In 1517 when he was 17, the plague outbreak began to critically spread across America leaving him overworked to research and create the possible medicines to cure the sicks and the very first person he prioritized is his own mother. He found out that white Roses could possibly be the cure for this bubonic disease. After for long period of researching and confirming, he went to his sick mother who lying on bed with critically ill condition and he bring a white rose that he plucked and he beg his mother to eat the roses petals until done. His mother struggled to grab the flower. Tragically, the whole buboes suddenly began to bleeds down as fountain which results Jonathan's mother to lose blood without control and the white rose petal soaked with complete bloods which makes it completely red as red roses after it fell down on the mother's body. Without hesitation, he immediately take the strong potions determinedly he made using his mother recipe secret when his mother used to be a witch which supposed to worked on his mother on time. Regrettably, at the same time he already do it professionally without mistakes, his mother eventually passed away. The sadness haunted in his head yet not his ego and revenge can let him. As he decided to keep on fighting the horrible outbreak and gave up in astronomy study and focusing on researching the antidote and helping lot more patients with plague. At the age of 19, just before he could have done a great job, a toll of deaths striking up faster as earthquake and he unexpectedly infected with plague. He hid his sickness  self away from other peoples to avoid being recognize while he's fighting with the deadly bubonic disease. He spend all day and night painfully keep on finding cure for himself more by using the sacred witchcraft  book to find immortality potion. He keep on searching while he slowly about to die and he finally found the answer. The young man at some time created the potion faster and professionally and the effort paid him goo. Johnathan with satisfaction finally feeling proud despite his death is very close. At one night, he wear his red and long hood to cover himself up. Before he left, he somehow saw the flower covered with his mother blood which turned his sadness a bit yet he still keep it with him.