VII

John POV :

  "Everything became too dark, shabby and silence. As if this is how it feels after you turn into ashes. And my mind is full of doubt and more fear not knowing what happens next. Everything feels like, freeze. I can stand like a normal person, yet my body feel like a stop motion"

Story continues :

The young man is now awaken slowly in darkness, with his eyes became beyond red and the veins became visible throughout his whole body while he is kept locked in the dark room and his body is all chained up. His sense of smell quick detecting the fresh blood around him that he reacted to it by moving his boy fast with speed of light. Tragically,  the chain's color turns into light red which heats up the temperature as high as the lava temperature which burns his body and leaving him scream his lungs out.

" Those are called Judas necklace( the fictional name for the hot chain), the chain from hell mainly use for vampires. The extreme heat actives if you move."

" W-WHO ARE YOU??"

" Who I am isn't matter right now. We are now asking you. What are you, John? "

" I DON'T KNOW . I JUST HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM RIGHT NOW. I AM FEELING SO TRAPPED."

" What's your purpose of being born as Vampire? "

" V-VAMPIRE? What do you mean? I am a german-american physician working full time in America and i am running for my another ambition to be an astronomer."

" Relevant answers. However, we are afraid to tell that you are partially truly wrong. Because you have a heart of love for your family, you would do anything to make your family happy and live long with you that one day when your mother gets infected by plague, you desperately do everything to make her well and even using every witchcraft potion as possible to make her alive that she unfortunately gone. You were truly upset that you OVERWORKED yourself and followed your ego to find an antidote for the plague that you forgot about your safety, leading you to infected with the deadly disease. You keep on finding the inexistent cure until you found  the hidden potion, thinking it's  a cure when it is actually a volturi recipe that turns you info vampire which makes you become right now. Not only that, you also have caused more than thousands of lives taken away  due to your biggest lust for bloods as it is the main part of the newborn cycle once you turned into vampire."

John was absolutely can't believe what he has become after he woke up completely chained and can't remember what happened.

" Ask yourself once again. What does your dreams and desire even means? What does your intelligent means to you? And what does your actions after the previous change means to you?"

" I can't be the killer. All i did is saving lives. I can't be a monster. THEN WHY DO YOU EVEN CHAINED ME UP LIKE THIS?? "

The hidden figures walks closer which makes his lust rise higher that he tries his hardest to control. However the lust is too tough that he had to suffer painfully with the Judas chains reaction to his body and his mind became blank once he smell human bloods. As it turns out, it's aan in early 30's appear along with the woman in her late 20's.

" My name is Heinrich Kaiser and this is Annelise Kaiser. The purpose on why we chained you up is to woke up the mind of the newborn vampire to be aware when smelling nor driving for humans blood. Most vampires mind tend to simply went blank and the ego keep going on and on as they killed humans one by one due to no consciousness reaction which is why we locked you in this painful chain and surrounding with full of human blood smell"

Annelise : " Which is actually came from the spell dust that can completely create any smell."

Heinrich : whether you believe it or not, you were our chosen one's ever since you were born. We both have the ability to see our destiny by our sense. Yes, even before you became vampire far way back then. You got the ability of mastermind type of vampire hybrid power which brings you to be the strategist of us all the vampire community,  besides became the most genius child in America. Yes, you were chosen, John.

Annelise : to close this up, you are now becoming our adopted son. Welcome to the family, John Kaiser.

John couldn't believe the new life he gets in. Everyday and 24/7, it's a most difficult struggle for him to get used to the new him. Controlling his unconscious desire when it comes to blood. Gets more pain and training. And including the more things he need to learn about vampire eternal life which is who he is as now. It took more than years for him to improve himself. At times, he would stare at the moonlight, taking off his button shirt and let the moon lights through his body . He couldn't believe it but he admires and feels something at the same time as his body sparkles like a diamond. He knows it's a serial killer body type. Yet for some reason, he just doesn't know on why it feels glorious.

  The relation between him and humans without the lust is shockingly good. However, everything just make him feel like he can't get it on why he can't control his lust whenever he smelled human blood and feeling the beauty when he look at his sparkly body. The key that he learned is, he is the attacker type of Vampire who would drink the evil humans and other creature bloods which would make him swallowed up the whole poison and makes him stronger that he can protect the vampires.