VIII

John Kaiser is now spending his eternal life in the Victorian Era of United Kingdom. Since human days, reading is already one of his biggest addiction more than human drug addiction. Everyday and whenever he is free after busy with his job as a general surgeon, he would bring one of his book to read and in fact he has a large size library filled with several books in his home in Southampton.

    Today, John just tidied up his table after he finished his whole hospital assignments and completing file works. It is now February 9th, 1912 at 5 am. He doesn't care much about his birthday since he doesn't bother with birthday parties anyway. John keep on spending his time using his speed power to clean up the whole house before Heinrich and Annelise gets back home from either hunting for humans or going to the personal meeting for vampires.

   After hours of cleaning the house, John walks inside of the cellar which is his personal  library that he built on how own. He take up several cleaning tools and he starts to one by one and fully cleaning up the library. He wiped the whole books, scrubbing some dirt on walls, racks, and floor fully and completely to make it clean as crystal clear and he clears more dust using the duster and arrange the tables and chairs before done.

   John sits down on the wooden chair. Before he get to read the book, the light bulb suddenly burst down. Causing John to sighs in frustration. However that doesn't bother him much further since he has a strong vision power where he can see surroundings in any types of darkness. John arrange the books he took from the library and he picking up one of the book which is about the anatomy subjects. John observe each pages by analyzing pictures and he read the points one by one to refresh some new knowledge before he began to find some key points and solve some curious questions using his knowledges ability.

With some knowledge, he is able to find more resolutions and answers through his actions after his brain and eyes

With some knowledge, he is able to find more resolutions and answers through his actions after his brain and eyes. John noted down some new clues on the paper and he recapping the whole knowledge he had. Just same as his hometown in the U.S., he would also do the same thing as he do. It is not only make him remember forever, it will also save more lives and contribute to the future.

    John after done reading the books one by one put all of his books back to the shelf and he take some shower. After done he puts on the stylish outfit since he is working as a general surgeon for the day. He make sure the whole house is clean so both Heinrich and Annelise doesn't have to clean the house up for him. The two parents were so proud to have him and love him as how he is. The scenery around Southampton is pretty much so beautiful. Children were being truly happy and chasing each other, more folks are having a good day as they going to work, more ships are ready to sail and the feelings were truly nostalgic. It took some moments to realize that he lived in a semi modern days for the rest of his eternal life. He couldn't believe it's been years when it feels like he is a young man who just begin his work.

    " Good morning, Mr Kaiser" the friendly british nurses who walked by while holding towel greeted him and he only give a simple smile which is just a basic but naturally ethereal smile that make everybody around impressed by him. John arrange his own table and he walks across the hospital knowing that he has another mission that he need to attend. He went inside of the hall and everybody else were waiting for all doctors in charge to attend the hall too. It took some moments to realize that the hall is a meeting for the surgery problem when it comes to new diseases that kills people Evey day.

   The halls were full of concerned doctors throughout the meeting. The hall director once again asked about the anatomy disease problem, which is the bubonic plague and the solution. Thanks to John who is the one raising hands. He tried his best as much as he could to give some points. Everybody at first were doubt by him and having trust issues, leasing one hall to criticize him. John isn't surprised yet he just unbothered with them since all of them ain't worth his time anyway.

    Another day after the hospital uses John's method as a solution, it surprisingly works. Ended up everybody respected him and thanking him as If he's a jesus. John didn't even asked for nothing except he only just learning how does the world works.