IV

Johnathan who is now in his red hood decided to hunt for humans more around the US. However, before he move, he saw the red rose which was formerly used to be white rose and ended up covered with Johnathan's late mother's blood. He picked it up and kept sniffing the taste of scrumptious blood and his lust attacking to suck the blood out. However, his deceased  heart began to stopped him from eating as his deceased soul flashes back to the image of his mother. Johnathan who is freezing now due to his flashback began to burst into tears, bloody tears and he screams his lungs out loud until it can be heard from the outside of the hospital which eventually make the americans on that time questioning about the noise and suspecting among all peoples around. Due to inability to understand, so many innocent Americans got killed for the rumours of dead peoples.

    Until when one of the arrogant doctor came to his mind that Johnathan Alexander Schmitt might be the parasite. The whole americans having some private discussion and they all came to conclusion to hunt down Johnathan and burn him alive.

   The Americans decided to go on pitchfork protest along with their fire handle and gather in front of Johnathan's house. The vampire who was busy with his usual work just like how his human days in the past didn't even feel surprised. To make things fun for him, he uses his vampire power to  shut down the whole lights including the protester's fire. The whole crowd who was energetically  screaming for nonstop is now silence leaving the wind cross to them. Everybody was looking around themselves and screaming voices from behind filled in the crowd as one by one of them getting killed and the protest to kill Johnathan Alexander Schmitt turns out to be completely gone wrong.
   After so many protest attempt including using war method, failure will always be failure due to how powerful the man is.
   Johnathan as usual he continue his study peacefully and won't stop hunting down humans especially young women for the sake of his lusts and beauty.