VI

The event that happen to   Johnathan changes his infinite life forever. As he is no longer hunting for humans, the town slowly becoming a little bit peaceful but, the process in hunting Johnathan never stop.  Plagues almost ended successfully thanks to Johnathan's method Even though the peoples hated him now yet they can't deny the fact that he is the most smartest people in America.

   Johnathan decided to left his old house along with his study books and his work assignments as he decided to live in forest now. At times, he would spent his time walking around the town in midnight or watching the moonlight. One day, he was walking down the empty street and he saw a young girl who is so attractive for him. He can sense that the girl is pretty much would have been his partner if he never ever died and became a vampire at the very first place. Due to the girl kept making his heart attracted to her or in love and his lusts rising again to suck her blood at the same time, Johnathan never ever stop to spy the girl until he slowly get to know the girl while hiding his true identity smartly.

   The first conversation with her went pretty well. Johnathan couldn't care if she even talk about the vampire case as the most important thing is that he get to slowly know about love. The girl slowly liking him and into him. So, every time she met her on night, she would always give the roses to Johnathan which makes the man appreciate it no matter if he is a vampire. The first time they both been going along with each other, was a truly wonderful time they ever had.

   It's been a few years since they knew each other. It is the time where Johnathan decided to bring her to the one place for their romantic time. He walk with her closer and hold her hands which make the girl surprised on how cold his hands are. They walk to the castle until the knights whom been waiting suspect them both in agressive way and even more when they started to suspect the man which possibly be Johnathan the most wanted beast. Johnathan kept on hiding his face until when the knights crossed the line which made him react in sadistic way by pulling out the balls out of them and Decapitated them both. The girl whom he loves feeling terribly scared and trying her hardest to stay away from him and failed as usual due to how powerful Johnathan is.

     Inside of the castle, Johnathan is now sitting on the throne like a king while the girl became his servant or slave and the only the she could do right now is just lying on his laps and serve him like a prostitute. Johnathan spend his hours in drinking humans bloods from the luxurious wine glass and he throw it away and finally look at the girl. He grabbed her hair and with red bright eyes smiles widely and he open his mouth reveals his fangs to bite her neck and sucking out the whole blood. The girl was truly screaming for help yet no one can hear her. She screamed her throat out in extreme fear until when Johnathan suddenly gets burned with holy water. Thought it was human who did it and turns out to be pretty middle age looking vampire along with his wife, Heinrich Kaiser and Annelise Kaiser. They both are german vampires. Heinrich is a german and american politician in both germany and america in he time america was discovered. He became a vampire at the age of 32 because of the permanent curse. While the wife Annelise, she became a vampire after she almost died from unknown disease at the age of 29 and Heinrich turned her into vampire. They spent their infinity life for 200 years for now and shockingly, ever since Johnathan was born, they already planned and predicted that he will be a vampire after diagnosed with plague and soon to be their foster adopted child.

   Johnathan at moment roaming in extreme pain from the holy water and his eyes finally closed and he slept instead of became ashes from the effect of Heinrich and Annelise heals him and decided to starting to raised him into vampire family and train him to be a better vampire.