12: Fears and Tears (Part 2/2)

"Good morning campers! Rise and shine because today's challenge is going to get your heart pumping! We'll meet you all at the Mess hall." I announced through the speakers.

I sighed out and stretched, "I hate mornings and I hate you for making me do this", turning to my boyfriend bringing me some coffee.

"And here am I going through the trouble of bringing you coffee, if you're that angry yell at the campers." Chris handed me a cup that was still steaming.

"They're just kids I can't just yell at them after everything we've done to them, no matter how annoying, disobedient, and idiotic they might be." I took the mug and took a sip, "And thank you for bringing me coffee I'm dying."

Chris chuckled, "Making you a coffee addict was a mistake on my end, but this makes an excuse to show my love for you."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, stop being so cheesy and go get ready to present the dumb challenge for today."

"Hello campers! Today we have something special for you all, something I'd like to call PHOBIA FACTOR!" Chris laughed maniacally as I sipped my hot coffee. "Get ready to face your worst fears!"

The campers started to question what we had planned for them, I set my mug of coffee down, "Well campers, our first contestants up are Heather and Gwen." Chris went to my side, "Yeah it's Sumo time baby! And Gwen let's get you nice and personal with a few tons of sand, shall we?" Chris gave a smug look at the campers as they freaked out.

"Yo Chef! Didn't we place a special order for Tyler here?" Chef then proceeded to give a whole fried chicken to Tyler... Which unsurprisingly made him scream when there was a real chicken under the batter.

[Confessionals]

Jay: "To be perfectly honestly it wasn't the most exciting day, but it was a good break from having to be in front of the cameras. We didn't really have much to say in this episode."

[End of Confessionals]

"Trent just talk to him bruh, tell him to go away." Chris said to Trent as he kept running from him. "Well then, two minutes til Gwen's up, Cody you're next."

We were in the middle of the forest and I was setting up the garbage bomb for Cody. "Okay Cody, once Jay's done there, you'll have the honors to defuse it. Here are your blueprints and... Good luck, maybe pray a little." Chris said as he handed Cody the endless and useless prints.

It started to beep, "Alright, it's set up, you have ten minutes to defuse it." Chris and I started to head back to finish up the rest of the challenges. "Wait aren't you gonna watch?"

"No way dude, that's a live bomb! We aren't sticking around for it to blow so, take cover I guess." Chris chuckled and we walked back.

"You're so mean, but that bomb is basically harmless it's just trash." I sighed, "I hope we don't get a lawsuit for this."

"Don't worry babe, it'll be fine! We're the most popular show internationally thus far. They can't do anything unless they wanna lose a new cash cow." Chris reassured me as we got back to the beach to now torture Geoff with hail.

"Hey don't you ever feel like you've forgotten something?" Trent asked us when we were messing with Geoff.

"Yeah but I usually ignore it until the feeling goes away." Chris said, then I smacked the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

I snatched the controller of the cloud from him, "You know why", I grumbled at him as I tracked Geoff with the cloud. "Wish I could bury you in hail." I glared.