Filler: How They Met

High school... The greatest type of torture in history.

It was my second year here in this hell on Earth, in my Geometry class.

I hate math, and who would have thought the circle has so much math in it, just draw it dude.

The good thing about this is seeing many students from different grade levels, freshman, juniors, and even a few seniors.

Though I hate one, Chris McLean, he's so arrogant and cocky with his band and everything.

"I hope he burns to the ground." I mumbled.

"Mr. Morales, so generous for you to volunteer."

'Shit.'

I stood up a few snickering, I have the lowest grades here, but not because I'm stupid, it's because of my greatest enemy... Homework.

The teacher handed me a marker, I grabbed it and solved the problem he gave me.

I also checked it, and it worked. I handed back the marker and sat back down with still kinda pissed at my teacher.

The class went on and I just wanted to leave, I almost wanted to bang my head on my desk out of boredom.

The bell rang and I was grabbing my bag-

"Jay, Chris, stay after class."

We both sighed wanting to leave. He looked at me, I glared at him.

We walked up to the desk.

"Hello boys, as you know, Jay you have the lowest grades here, but you are spectacular at your exams." He paused and looked at Chris McLean.

"Mr. McLean here, needs some help catching with work. I'm sure you hate homework, but you have to do it and helping McLean here, study along with you, you can both pass this class."

He smiled at us hoping to take this offer.

I looked at McLean he was a senior, and it was the beginning of the school year, he might fail to pass this class and not graduate, if this keeps up.

He looked worried, not cocky and upfront, as he usually is.

I sighed, "Alright, I'll study with him. Can I leave now?"

The teacher looked pleased and nodded.

I went to my desk and shouldered my bag and out the door.

I was going down the hallway and heard footsteps behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "What McLean?"

He looked hesitant, "Look don't tell anyone about my failing grade."

I huffed, "Wasn't gonna."

He stopped me, "Really? You weren't?"

"It's not my problem for it, why would I care?" I crossed my arms.

He looked pleased and smiled.

I huffed, "Now if you can excuse me I have Physics to get to."

I swiveled my way to class on time.

I sat down and took out my notebook and drew a bit, I drew a small portrait of Chris... Unintentionally.

He just had good bone structure that's all... And long soft hair... And he didn't look quite too bad with a genuine smile.

I smiled softly, 'Okay yes he's kinda cute, when he's not a jerk...'

Maybe he wasn't sooooo bad...