5: Take Them Down (Part 1/2)

"No! I am not getting out of this bed! It's six in the freaking morning!" I yelled as I held on to the bedpost.

Chris was trying pry my hands of the bedpost, "Come on babe we have to go!" He said struggling to pull me away from the bed.

"No!" I yelled in protest.

And now we're in the campsite waking up the campers.

I crossed my arms and glared at my boyfriend, "I hate you."

He kissed my cheek, "Love you too babe."

I huffed and took his megaphone, "EVERYONE GET TO THE EATING LODGE NOW!"

I shoved the megaphone back into Chris' hands and walked to the lodge, angry.

Chris spoke through the megaphone again, "Uhh... Yeah what he said."

And ran to my side.

"Don't talk to me, I'm tired and you have the audacity to wake me up at SIX in the MORNING."

He chuckled nervously, "I'm sorry babe, I'll make it up to you alright." He nuzzled my cheek and we walk to the lodge in silence.

The killer bass were first to make it to the lodge, they looked really tired like zombie tired.

Duncan worse of them all, and this was my boyfriend's perfect chance to pick at the teens.

"Duncan! You look like crap dude."

Duncan glared at my boyfriend, "Stuff it."

Courtney then explained that Harold snored, not letting anyone sleep in there cabin.

"Wow! Four night with no sleep, how much are you hurting man?!" Chris laughed at the deprived teens.

"You wanna find out?!" Duncan threatened.

"No, no, it's cool... It's cool!" He backed off.

Then in came Harold, with a drawn on mustache.

He walked in confidently and everyone just laughed.

He sat down and his group just burst into laughter.

"Okay, what?"

"Someone messed with your face dude." Geoff pointed out for him.

Harold picked up a spoon and checked his face. "Hey nice 'stache."

I chuckled at his admiration towards the fake mustache.

I looked towards the door and saw Gwen, "Hey look everyone it's the woman of the hour, Gwen!"

The Screaming Gophers cheered for their tired teammate.

Gwen just sat down, "I'm so tired I can't feel my face", and with that slammed her face on the table.

[Confessionals]

Courtney: "We are so sucking right now! Okay yes, Eva was a psycho, but she was an athletic psycho!"

Jay: "Okay so hosts usually aren't supposed be here, but I think there should be something for the hosts to put out there thoughts. Just saying." I crossed my arms.

[End of Confessionals]

I looked over to see Heather, Beth, and Lindsay discussing something, then suddenly Heather stood up.

"Hey fish heads, way to go on kicking off your strongest player." She teased.

She stepped aside and Gwen got hit with today's breakfast.

"Missed me!" Heather said proudly.

[Sorry guys the update is gonna have to wait! ;v;]