𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘌 𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗢, 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜A

        SOMETIMES SHE WISHED she spoke up, and fought back, instead of letting herself be thrown away like garbage.

"Shit, Ellie did that not hurt?" Concerned, Ellie's coworker hissed the moment she saw the hot water make contact with the blondes skin.
Nonchalantly, Ellie looked at the girl beside her and only shook her head.

"Singer!" The man jogged over to the blonde who turned to look at him— He blushed. "Im going on my break and afterwards I need to fix the Halloween decorations, mind taking a family's order over at table six?" He smiled, holding the notepad in his hands.

Jake Hilbert. First thing Ellie noticed about him?— Mhm..he has dimples.
Jake has been following Ellie around like a lost puppy ever since she started working there. It confused Ellie at first, she had already known where everything was within the first week. It wasn't until she had accidentally brushed her hand against his and he started stuttering that it had clicked in her head— He had a crush on her.

At first Ellie didn't want to flatter herself. Then these little things started happening like he would get her flowers and slowly hint that he didn't have any plans. You know, the usual things men would do so lady's would know that they are single.

Ellie sighs but as she goes to answer him, then the girl beside her spoke up, "I'll finish this up for you, go ahead." Now she knew she couldn't say no.

Janice Avery, tall, about 5'10, beautiful dark brown eyes, soft tan skin. Ellie had noticed she had freckles. She had also noticed how Janice was close with Jake. His personal emotional support, might she add.

Ellie took a second to fix her ponytail before she grabs the notepad from his hands and walks past the boy, walking towards table six.

Ellie Singer works at a crappy diner. She gets paid enough to be able to afford groceries and even buy books when she visits goodwill. She also has enough to get three coffee's a day. So for her, this was as normal as her life could get.

εïз

Ellie doesn't communicate much with her coworkers. They are all around the same age as her, but she didn't bother getting to know them. She would only have interactions with them once in a while.

She didn't feel the need to even consider hanging out with them either. They were interested in gaming, blogs, sports, dancing, and volunteering on helping the town. Which honestly, wasn't Ellie's thing.