𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘐𝘕?

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

ELLIOT NOTICED THE CAMERA'S ON her way out of the building. She glared at them before rolling her eyes. She now had no choice. She gripped her bag as she walked out with a stern look.

Her interaction with Dean was something she didn't expect to happen. She knew it was indeed her fault, she knew she was basically the problem.
Yet the blonde wishes she hugged him. She wished she could wrap her arms around him just like she did with Sam. She wished he could have allowed her to just give her time to explaining herself. She just didn't feel like it was the right time.

She knew she had caused Dean pain, and even more pain at the trouble she must have left with John. She knew her father, and she knew somehow he had found a way to blame it on Dean. That's what he always did. When he was too ashamed of his own actions, he dealt with the consequences by making us deal with it either along with him or for him.

She frowned even thinking and imagining the horror it must have been for her brothers. She wanted to sob at the thought of Sam curled up in bed by himself, and Dean being taught a lesson. She hated her father's lessons, and she knew Dean must have hated her as well.

ਏਓ

She hated how emotional she was feeling, hated how weak she was seeming. Hated everything and everyone. This whole day was frustrating and awful. She just wanted it to end. Why couldn't she just feel happy for once? Why couldn't she spend one day without feeling guilt and shame?

Why does she still let him continue to control her life. Why must she always hear his voice in her head?? Why was it so hard for her to be able to just live. To just be free.

Why must it be hard to just be free? Why? Why? Why?

ਏਓ

  The blonde made it back to her apartment. She sighs as she closes the door and looks around the apartment room. She frowns at the sight. Almost a year in this place and somehow she's glad she won't be here anymore.

The blonde walks to her room and starts grabbing some clothes she decides to take with her. She takes her sketchbook, some books, and her toothbrush.

As she was putting away her canvas and palettes, to sell and get money for- she glanced at her couch. She walked over to it and kneeled down, reaching under it to grab a box. She slowly opened it and grabbed what was inside. Her gun. She never used it, never even opened this box.

She sighs as she stuffs it into her shoulder bag. Along with her pocket knife.

She started getting bags from her kitchen and using them to pack her stuff away. Labeling a bag with "small furniture" and "throwing away" or "selling". She spent almost the whole night making the once cozy apartment empty.