𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘖𝘛 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

THE BLONDE PUT HER book down halfway as she sighs, she has reread "Little Women" almost twenty times that month.

Today was her day off. She disliked days off, she never knew what to do. Well, she knew she should take this time to go out and socialize. But she rather stay home than interact with people who actually have their life's figured out. She gets it, she's a mess. She didn't need more reality checks.

In her apartment, she has an empty room. She was lying on the ground in the said room. She still hasn't decided whether she should decorate the room or least add some shelves for books or a collection?

'Maybe I could collect rocks? Oh! Or crystals!' She chuckled at the thought.

Ellie moves to lay on her stomach, her knuckles on her chin and elbows on the floor as she blows her hair out of her eyes. The soft tone of piano playing in the background, she had gotten a record player at the thrift store for 15 bucks. A little rusty but as long as she could hear the music, she loved it.

As Ellie looks out the window she stares at a tree. Thinking, what could she possibly do at this time? She was bored and needed something to entertain her.

Looking at the tree, she had one thought. The park. She had almost forgotten she lived near a park. She could just walk there? Enjoy nature? Maybe even wait for the ice cream man? If they even show up. They didn't last time. She frowned at the memory.

The bored girl sits up. That's exactly what she was going to do. Ellie goes to stand up and walk to her room, she starts going through her closet, looking for clothes to wear.
She wore a black longe sleeve with a beige t-shirt with oversized jeans. She put on her burgundy converse and brushes her hair then she grabbed her bag, placing it over her shoulder.

The moment she walks out of her apartment, she smiles at the fresh air hitting her face. She played with her rings as she walked out of motel apartment.

Ellie walked on the sidewalk, regretting her choice of not bringing her headphones with her. Felt as if her ears were naked. She missed the feeling of the warmth on her ears and the tune of music distracting her.
She cringed at the smell of strong alcohol as she passed the bad. The one she would go in to when she really couldn't handle being in her apartment. When she wanted to make a bad choice.
When she couldn't help but just wonder..what if? She didn't have anyone else to live for. So what if she disappeared? Not like she did four years ago. No. Nothing like that. Something like..for good? It's not like anyone would care if she was 6 feet underground. Or maybe not even underground but left somewhere near a dumpster. Her body rotting cause no one cared enough to call the police or even look at who was bleeding out. No one would care at all.