𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS since Elliot Winchester disappeared from her brothers Dean and Sam Winchesters life. Four years left with regret and shame.

Outside the library, at the sight of her younger brother the blonde gasped softly. "Sam?" She fully turned to face him now, her eyes were a bit wide and her eyebrows were scrunched slightly.
Was she imagining this? Was she so desperate to see her brothers she's become crazy?

"Hey.." His voice was shaky, nervous. He moved his hands inside his front pockets. He gave her a small smile as he looked at her. He hasn't seen his sister in a long time, and in a way..she's changed.

Sam Winchester missed his older sister. Although he was upset she had left, what seemed to matter to him at the moment was that his older sister was standing in front of him, breathing and even and not looking like a ghost like she normally did. She looked a little tired, her eye bags hardly dark but visible, her hair was brushed and she looked as if like she actually ate.
In a sense she seemed healthier. She didn't have bruises on her or scratches like she usually did when they were younger, she didn't look pale and starved, she didn't look like she was being held by a threat.  She looked as if she actually loved her life.

In college, Sam would see his colleagues with their sisters, how they joked, laughed, argued. It never failed to make Sam go deep in his thoughts about his own sister. How she was doing, or if she was alive. If she had started a family of her own, or if she had other people she considered as family.

At first Sam hated Elliot. He hated her for leaving, and even at some point hated himself for missing her. He's from then learned to accept and move on. Those feelings had disappeared as they slowly turned into just pure despear.
He missed his brother, Dean, of course when he was in college, but dean would pop up and say hello once in a while. (Although sometimes he wished he wouldn't.)

They were left with an uncomfortable quietness between them. Not knowing what to do or say. Both just staring at each others images.

Elliot almost smiled at how he looked. He still had his long hair growing, she remembers how hard it was to even trim the hair of his as he started to grow. Slowly it started to hit her that she now knew nothing about sam. Looking at him made her realize how much of a sister she was just to disappear without any explanation. She didn't know if she could even give them one.

Suddenly, without thinking, Elliot walked towards Sam and wrapped her arms around his torso. "You've gotten taller.." She finally spoke. She closed her eyes as she continued to hold him. Sam, for a moment, didn't know what to do. He had froze, but as he slowly came back to reality, he hugged her back.