𝘈𝘙𝘎𝘜𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛

⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

ELLIOT'S ALARM WENT OFF but all she could do was stare. She woke up early today. She could hardly sleep.

6:00 AM and the blonde turned on her side to turn off her alarm. The sun was already up as she sighs and turns to her other side, closing her eyes she hoped she could get some kind of sleep. Some kind of rest from the world.

She was tired, why couldn't she just sleep? Why was it so hard for her brain to just shut down? She closed her eyes and tried letting herself rest.

7:30 AM She heard her alarm again. Her eyes already open, staring at the floor, she stood up slightly to turn off her alarm again. She then laid back down, and started getting frustrated with herself. She groaned and turned to her other side once again.

8:00 AM and the blonde laid there on her back, her eyes on the ceiling. She knew she had to get up, eat, shower. Start her day. But she just couldn't move. She can feel herself wanting to, but her body made no movement. None. Instead she just laid there, feeling numb.

9:35 AM and she finally sat up. She groans as she stretches and forces herself to get up her bed and walk to the bathroom. She needs to shower. She turns on the shower and lets the cold water hit her warm body. She was too tired to even change the temperature.  Too tired to move as she leaned her forehead against the wall, the cold water dripping down her back.

The blonde got out of the shower 20 minutes later, she changed, brushed her teeth, dried her hair and walked straight to her couch. Turning on the TV she was quick to watch the news. All boring stuff about some political shit.

10:26 AM and the blonde girl finally had the energy to get off her couch, with one thing on her mind. Caffeine. She grabbed her sweater, slipped on her shoes, grabbed her Keys and wallet, and walked out of her apartment.

With no sleep, Elliot walked to the closes coffee shop she knew. She wore her pijamas which was grey sweatpants and a oversized nirvana T-shirt, she had put her hair in a ponytail with a ribbon she found on her counter. The walk was calming as she listened to the cars pass by, with no care about the people who were walking past her, side eyeing her.

Usually she would glance at their faces, just a glance of curiosity. But at the moment she couldn't seem to care. She was basically a zombie with no coffee.

She walked inside the coffee shop, the smell of caffeine making her finally smile. She waits in line like any normal person and orders her regular coffee, pays, smiles, waits, "For a..uh Elliot?" Grabs her coffee and walks out of the coffee shop with a satisfied smile.