Chapter 3

FLASHBACK
Have they gone? U thought and step out of the store. U walk again to ur house, processing what just happened. But ur main concern is not that. It's is in ur house.
______________________________________

Ur parents, no ur uncle and aunt will scold u seriously. Not because they're worried, but because u r late. Ur parents lived a normal life even though both their families are Yakuza or gang related stuff. They both cut ties with their family and stayed far away from each family. It was all for u, only u. They only planned or dreamed at first, but as soon as ur mom knew she is pregnant, she called her husband, ur father and decided to do what they had been planned or dreamed. It was very hard, the families didn't approved their leave. They finally left when u were four. Since the families aren't very high in the Yakuza world. They definitely knew that once u r mature or adult, u must marry a higher Yakuza. It's ur fate which u can't avoid. If u were a boy, it's better. Ur parents were lucky. They loved each other and were married just for the both families.

Every girl in ur family were married to old men or used for money. Ur parents didn't want it very much. They wanted to makes ur life filled with happiness. They got, had a big dream for u. Well, it stayed as it is, a dream or a wish. They died in car accident, not exactly. They were killed by enemies of their family. On their way to pick u up from kindergarten. U were only six. Ur mom died in the car, and ur dad was sent to hospital but he didn't make it. They didn't even get a chance to do something for u. Ur father younger brother, who had a life debt to ur father and his wife decided to takes care of u.

But everything had a price. His wife really don't like the idea of raising u but u were useful. The only thing she hope for u is that u would marry a top Yakuza guy and bring honor to her family. Of course, the low rank doesn't worthy for you, a pretty girl like u. It's a fact she is jealous. Ur 50% of ur mom and 50% of ur dad. She wanted ur father, always until her son, Hajime Kokonoi became a big money maker. After that she show her love and care to him. All she does is stab u with harsh words. Her son and her husband would join often. They don't have to do anything, u r the servant. It's the law. They close every path which is good or benefit u. They make sure u doesn't dare to leave or against them. They see u as a toy or an object.

Why the son included of course u took everything he loves from him. Ur parents were the only ones he truly loved in his family. He was abused by his parents when he was younger. Ur mom always helped him his parents. Ur mom tried to call him along with her but his parents stopped her. After he knew the reason why they left, he really takes hatred towards u. It got worse when he knew about their death. At that time, his first love, Akane Inui suffered from fire burn. She was seriously injured. He saved her. He paid all the need by making his own money. Still he was in debt. He looked for money illegally. Read books which is how to make money. And used every methods. After two months he was able to pay for Akane. He didn't stop, he worked and worked and still working. He never looked at u but after he is in a certain place for his parents, he became very very arrogant. He cares for his parents, they are alive, it's sufficient for him. He is okay with their favor towards him. But he doesn't love them like they stick to him. He is very busy to make a ruckus about his past, how they treated him. For you, he always has times for insulting. He doesn't even get enough. He really despises u. He can't stand the sight of u. Well ur a copy of his love ones. He told himself that it wasn't ur fault, it's just their fate or something that's not ur fault but in the end, he just despises u, feel ashamed for u, being his cousin for literally no reason.

"U r late" Kokonoi speaks, he sits on the couch crossing his legs. His parents are sitting on the couch, too. U even haven't taken off ur sandals. "I'm sorry, I will not do this again" u apologize.

"Perhaps you get a boyfriend?" he accuses u.

"No I--"

"WHAT!! A boyfriend?" Ur aunt gets up from her seat and charges towards u.

"Aunty, it's n--"

"How dare you, L/n Y/n!! Did you forget about the deal? Huhh" she shouts, pointing her fingers at u. "Why are you so useless, how can't you even do such a thing?"

"I was staying at the library for too long" u said lowering ur head.

*Slaps*

"U think I will believe ur pretty lie huh!! *Slaps*"

U endure it, telling more will anger her. "I am sorry"

*Pokes ur head* "keep this in ur stupid mind, if ur grade ranks lower, I will send u to a man without thinking twice" she leaves to the husband-wife room.

"Oh my dear mom works hard for u to marry a rich guy even though u don't worth a penny" Kokonoi said.

"Y/n, u better not disappoint me" the husband also left to the room.