Chapter 17

"Thanks you for walking me home" you face the brothers who are walking a little behind you side by side. The face which is telling you that they would watch until you go inside your house is very very clear. Your door is a 10 seconds behind you.

"Go inside" Rindou.

"I will wait" Ran.

You bow to them and walk to your door. You could feel eyes watching you even though you had closed the door. *uneasy* You open the door and looks at them. The brothers pushing each other, hands on head and face, gritting. They look like siblings fighting for passenger seat. Rindou spots you. He then hugs his older brother and smile. "Good Night, little Owl" he shouts then smirk. "Good night Darling" Ran shouts louder than Rindou. You slam the door and hide under your blanket. Ran, that crazy, he dare to. But the brothers are fighting.

Back at the park

"It's warm, Y/n" Ran.

*Ding* you realize what you just did. You try to break the hug. Ran, not wanting to. "So mean, my Y/n-chan is so mean" he hugs tighter. Your bag drops. Ran, on the ground, hands supporting his body not to completely fall on the ground. You are sure your bag hasn't touched the ground more than 3 seconds. You hugs it. Rindou brust out laughing.

*The Haitani Ran was too stunned to speak* same go to the rest of the Tenjiku executives except Kakucho. He helps Ran get up.

You pat the non-existing dust on your bag. You spots someone familiar and take a good look. Kisaki? Is he interested in skateboarding. He is talking with Izana. Beside him is Hanma. He is also participating this coming event. I thought he would be studying in his house.

"You done?" Ran, watching you, arm crossing, his right foot tapping. He is angry, he looks like a child who is seeking attention.

"Sorry thank you" you said, *no response* "I will treat you a m-" Rindou pulls you by the hand. "Let's go, I will walk you home"

Ran grabs your other hand, "No need, I will"

"I will" Rindou, annoyed.

"No, I will" Ran.

"I can walk by myself" both look at you. I had a nice life.

"Why don't you both walk her?" Mucho.

"..." "It's okay" all eyes on you "I will pay for fee (the skatepark). Thanks you for my bag and the drink" you said *uneasy* The brothers haven't let go of your hands.

*Tremble while suppressing his laughter* "How thoughtful" *laugh* Shion. Mucho and Kakucho also giggle a little.

"Who in the world would pay for their own place haha you have extended my life a year" Shion supports Mucho, not to fall from laughing.

"It's her first time so she may not know it" Mucho.

The brothers let go so that you could cover your embarrassed red face.

"Buy me a drink Y/n" Ran "then I will forgive you for pushing me on the ground" Ran makes you more embarrassed. He is enjoying your shy moment. As he tries to hug you.

"Tsk, hurry up" Rindou.

You walk to a vending machine and buy a different ones, yogurt and apple juice.

They both lay hands on the yogurt.

"Let go" Rindou.

"I am the first one" Ran.

You never go against them but this time, your hands are itching to slap them. "I will buy another" They didn't hear you, mocking each other to have a damn yogurt.

You walk again, to the machine no to the gate, to exit and go home.

The bottle cracks. The Tenjiku executives are having fun watching the drama of the brothers. Glaring each other, "I will have the apple since a bastard destroy the yogurt bottle" Rindou.

"A shameless jerk ruin my drink" Ran.

"What are you doing?" Izana. They both at the direction of Izana's voice. And no Y/n??

Y/n?? Both Ran and Rindou.

"She left minutes ago" Kakucho.

They both run to the exit.

You are running to your house. I think I have run enough *huff* *huff* I will walk from now

After all, a bike is faster than your strong legs.

The brothers ride a bike together and wait for you at a certain place on your way home.

"Y/n~" a blank occurs inside your head. "Why did you leave me?" it's definitely Ran but how. He is with someone who is wearing a helmet. It was Rindou, when he takes it off. They offered you a hand which you didn't take.

You walked between them. There was a pleasant silence. But it didn't take long, soon after they started arguing. They even exposed each other embarrassing childhood moment and their bad behavior. You smile a little while listening to them. You don't even know yourself being comfortable around them.

Now that you are completely gone.

Ran and Rindou.

"Do you really like her?" Rindou.

"I love her not like you" Ran.

"..." Rindou.

"So step back. I can't watch her hurt because of you" Ran.

"Whatever, I am walking" Rindou throws keys to Ran and walks away. There is a little pain in his chest. I guess it's the price for my curiosity. Haha I thought Big bro was the same.

Ran watch his little brother walks away. Sorry Rin. I have to.