Chapter 37

You are hiding under your comforter, it has been half a day. Your phone rings,

"Senju, Can you come to me?" U asked.

"Okay, what happened? Ur voice sounds like crying" Senju.

"Come over and I will tell you" u said.

Flashbacks

What a beautiful day,
*Thunder strikes*
The heavy rain bring a good feeling for u, sitting on the cafe, drinking hot tea. A beautiful day, yess Sunday. I smile at urself, sipping the tea.

*Door open*

Ehh Waka and Shinichiro? What are they doing? Maybe for the new menu.

"Y/n" Shinichiro as always his smiles warms.

"Hey" Wakasa.

"What a coincidence, what
brings you guys here?" U smily asked them.

...

...

U look at them,

"for cake" Shinichiro, "I want to try the new ones"

"Do you need any suggestions, I know everything here, except the piano player" u said.

"Y/n, actually we are here for something" Wakasa.

"Is that so?" U smile again, sipping your tea.

"Y/n watch this" Waka *kisses your cheek*

Staff : Waka, the piano is ready.

Waka: coming

He get up and get on the stage. The cafe always put the entertainment stage behind a curtain but not today. And he plays the sound which you have been listening to for a whole month.

You just can't believe what is going on or what just happened.

"I am sorry Y/n. I hope you will let me explain, I am sorry" Shinichiro bends and speaks to your ear.

"You are the other player?" You asked.

"Yes, Y/n. Don't freak out, okay" Shinichiro.

You awkwardly laugh, "why would I?" There is nothing to freak out. When did you find out about my phobia?" you asked him.

"When I visited you at Italy. I learnt that piano calm you down so," Shinichiro

"Thank you, you have been helping me, I didn't even notice till now" you said.

"Don't be sorry Y/n. It was me who kept it from you" Shinichiro.

"Thank you, I-" you start crying, "I am so," *hic* *hic*

"Don't cry Y/n" he cups your face.

"is Waka the same, too?" you asked while you cry.

"yes, I am" Waka. He is taking video of you.

You begin to cry more, this is so great for you, you can't handle it.

He panics, "Y/n, stop crying, I have ended the video" he comes to you.

"That's not it, I am so happy" you said while you cry.

"There there, you big baby girl" Waka pats your head, Shinichiro wipes your tears.

After they calm you down, you remember the regret shit you talked about the piano player. Chapter 32 34.

"Wowww!!!! What a beautiful day. Let me get you guys something to eat" You said getting up, "I'll go for the menu" you walk away from them.

"Y/n seem to run away from us?" Shinichiro

"Maybe she remembers something" Waka, 'he refers ch32 34' *chuckles*

A minute later, you are running in the rain, you dump shit, why did you joke something like that, so embarrassing, fuckkkkkkkk, you mentally slap yourself, running in the rain.

Senju burst out laughing, "so that was why they were so strange that day (Chapter 32)"

"How am I supposed to face them again?" You said.

"just act like you didn't say it" Senju.

"you think that is easy?"

"what else do you want? Apologize about it? Or "I didn't mean it, I didn't know that it was you and I slipped my tongue" she mocks you.

Being stabbed by her words, you just lay on the floor, "starting today, I'm invisible" you decided.

"I hope so" she is at it again. She hugs you, "Y/n, it is all in the past"

"I mean the bad or the thing we want to forget in the past should not be making us miserable because this isn't the way ones who love us want to live" Senju, an emotional hurricane strikes her.

"Thank you, Senju, now your future husband will not be the only one who wants your 100% love. Because I am, I need you till my last day" you smile, hugging her.

Senju hugs you, burying her face, hiding her emotion. You couldn't read through her warmth, but you are too happy to notice, thinking she was embarrassed by your words.

"Call me when you need me, I am always available for you" you said.

"I will" Senju.

You both sleep, skipping dinner, no forget.

Everything is goingsmooth, or thing gets in right place, your life becomes more enjoyable.

i am back ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

I have got an idea thay everyone, when I say everyone, I mean it, wouldn't like
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.  ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.  ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ   ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ  ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

But ✨✨BUT✨✨

That idea was the first one I could think of so

I apologize in advance.
Sorry but Sorry I can't help.
But there will another ones so, (ʘᴗʘ✿).

Thank you for reading the story and for your patience.

I read the comments ( ╹▽╹ )  ( ╹▽╹ )  ( ╹▽╹ )