Chapter 13

"I am a third wheel here, accompany me so we can kiss like them" Ran held the sign board. He smiled when he saw ur reaction, closing the curtain and turned off ur light. "She is shy" Ran talked to himself, smiling, satisfied. Rindou was done kissing the girl. "What did she say?" Rindou asked wiping the lipstick on his lips. The girl, breathing hard for oxygen, Rindou devoured her really, making her lack oxygen for a whole 2 minutes, only gave her a little. Rindou is a good kisser but, he seems to be dominating type but in reality, he just do as he wish whether his partner is suffering or pleased. He let goes when he is satisfied. The girl holding on Rindou's shoulders, her head touching his chest, she huffed. Rindou, patting her back, he looked to his side where Ran was at. He still hadn't answered Rindou. *smiles* "embarrassed" Ran happily walked away under the street light, putting his hands on his pocket. "U done?" Rindou looked down to the girl. "Yess" he handed her 7000 Yen. "I am going" Rindou left her, making her stunned. He is that rich. She met him on the street. Rindou was too straight forward. "Be my girlfriend and I will pay you" that was he said and he dragged her. She didn't complain, of course. Being a girlfriend of a handsome boy and get paid. Who in the right mind will reject. But she was so surprised it only lasted 5 minutes and got 7000 Yen. Rindou followed his older brother. Rindou walked by his side.

"Not going to a hotel" Ran.

"No, I don't like her" Rindou.

"Try, maybe you will like her later" Ran, teasing.

"I am not like you" Rindou.

"..., You ruined my mood" Ran.

"You manipulated me" Rindou.

"..." Ran, trip Rindou legs.

*Run* Rindou chased him.

These days, Kokonoi starts eating what u cook without complaining. But u never eat together with him. U eat at ur room. At school gate, Baji and Chifuyu were waiting for you. They pretend like they are just waiting for their other friends, leaning on the wall and sitting on bike when they both arrived school half an hour ago. They spot u, Baji stands straight and Chifuyu hops off from his bike. On that time, their other friends also arrive. Mistuya waves at them which they don't notice and follow someone. Shocked, their friends looks at them and they are behind u. Usually, they all go together but Baji and Chifuyu completely ignoring their friends and follow behind a girl. U walk pass the gate, and in a moment, they are behind u. Today, u r feeling-- "ur ear is red" ding Baji leaning near ur ear, looking at ur side. The thought u don't want to think pops in ur mind. About yesterday, the sign board and Rindou. Ur face turn red, gripping ur backpack shoulders tight. U walk faster, a hand on ur forehead, "Are you feeling not well?" Baji measuring ur temperature with his. "It's the same as me though" Baji. *Smacks* "Idiot" Baji gets a head smack from Draken. U secretly run while the boys are busy agruing. Why can't I walk peacefully? Yesterday, I left some math hard problems unsolved. I must solve it before school st---- 💫💫💫 u bump a hard wall. Lying on the floor, side, still gripping ur backpack. Nothing happened, nothing happened, just pretend u r-- "You okay?" that voice. U look at, Haitani Ran. *Smile* "sorry, I didn't see you" he reaches his hand for u. Before he could do that, u got up and run straight to ur class. Ur near by students thought a ghost walked pass them. The rest of ur precious time for the unsolved problems ends with running. On ur way, u see Rindou. Yesterday scene of him kissing a girl and something u did yesterday on ur phone appear in ur mind. Luckily, he didn't notice u. He was talking to his friends. U go back u meet with Baji and Chifuyu, u walk front, u meet with Rindou. At last, u walk to restroom, spend ur time till school bell rings for second time. At ur class, Baji was waiting for u, he walked to u a moment u entered. On second thought, he stops. There is a little blush on his face, covering his face, he then goes back to his seat. He rests his back on his chair, hands on his pocket and looking at the window. U go to ur seat. Senju has been absent for many days. She only attended two days. Her contact number was wrong. But every student give two contact numbers to the school. One to the school office and both to the home teacher. I will ask the teacher her other contact number... Wait will it sound weird?? U reach for ur phone ... ??? U search for ur phone in ur backpack and ur pocket. *Panic* U looks at ur side, Baji and Chifuyu looking at u. Eye contact, they quickly cut it making Baji falls on the floor cause they were sitting on one chair and Chifuyu moves back a little while averting eye contact with you and make Baji falls. I had a good life Chifuyu, not helping Baji, he heads out the class, followed by Baji.

"As expected, she searches it on Google" *laugh*