Chapter 11

"FUCKK"  *throws phone* "what happened?" "Izana is in my house" Koko touches his forehead, gritting. "Let's go" "No, Inui. I will handle it myself" Koko stops Inui Seishu, younger brother of Akane Inui. "But ur siste--" "it's too late, I already heard her cry" Koko looks down. "Why are you running away? She is your sister!!" Inupi, Inui Seishu shouts at him. "JUST LET IT BE, let she hates me. I am nothing but a burden to her. You know that?? Just let her hates me!!" *punch* "u call yourself a man?" Inui grabs Koko by his collar. "Don't act like you care, you are just worry for Akane-san" Koko said, not attacking.

He mean that Inui acts like this because he also has a sister and his sister is Kokonoi's gf and Inui is worried that Koko would hurt or abandon her if things get tough.

"If I were, I would have leave you. *Inui releases Koko's collar* "I am sorry I gave fuck to something unrelated to me" he walks away. Koko stands there, blankly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Warning
# violent
# assault

"P-please stop" u run ur hand down to ur belly to stop a hand that's lifting ur hoodie up. Tears in ur eyes and on ur hair. The eaten cake is on the floor that u spit while coughing after Kakucho releases his hands. 20 seconds haven't passed as he starts trying to remove ur clothes. U resist, a hand landed on ur cheek. "Stay still, if you want it to end soon" he whispers. "Please stop, don't do it please" u beg.
A red mark on ur cheek, almost swell. U still resisting. "U give me no choice" one swift move. It takes Kakucho half a minute to tie ur hands on ur back, put a gag in ur mouth and blindfold u. Now, he is pressing his elbow on ur back, finding a room. Kakucho carries u like a hunter carrying his prey. He puts u on his shoulder. He is tall that ur legs don't reach his waist. An opportunity to kick him in the ball. He holds u by ur butt, ass, heading to a certain room while his one hand controlling ur legs from moving. He already had cracked them. U still moving, no it's not moving, ur whole body trembles from fear. "Next time, I am really breaking ur legs" he warns. U freeze, afraid of his word. Not caring, he keeps going.

Before that room, he goes to his friends, at the kitchen.

"I am doing it inside a room" Kakucho said.

"Izana, Kokonoi will join us and do we have to do this?" Kakucho makes everyone stop from eating ur cupcakes.

Ur stops a little, stunned by his word, too.

"Are you disobeying me?" Izana said in an angry tone.

"No, I was--" Kakucho

"Ran" Izana

"Yes" Ran

"Take place Kakucho. He looks like he doesn't want to give his virginity to that girl"

"..." Kakucho "I am sorry, Izana. Please allow me to do it, again"

"..." Izana "What do you think, Ran?"

*smirk* u could feel, stares on your body. "I think he will need help...

*footsteps* "LET HER GO, I WILL JOIN YOU" u all could hear Koko shouts.

*Panting* "I am the one u want, so get ur hands off her"

Hiding his anger "put her down Kakucho" Izana said.

He puts u down. Now u r laying on the floor.

"He was only scaring her, nothing more" *smiles* he comes towards u, making u sit gently and releasing all the ropes, "Right, Y/n?" *Smiles* his hands on ur thigh, gripping very hard. *Nods* u nod. "See, he only ties her, because she was struggling too much" He stands up. "Tomorrow, there will be a meeting. It's ur debut. Don't be late." Izana speaks to Koko's ear and leaves. The others follow him.

Ending his heavy breathe, Koko puts his coat on ur shoulder. Knees on the floor, "sorry, u went through this because of me" U cry, gripping his coat tight. He fight with his urges to hug u. When he is about to, "it's okay, I am going to my room." U said and leave him.

A little flashback

Inui, distancing from Koko. He stops, "u know best, she is alone" he said and leave.

Koko rushes to his car. Driving to his house. I have been worst to her, I should be the one taking care of her. Beside her mother, who truly loved me, she got nothing, anything else but ... me.

End of flashback.

Koko holds u by his coat sleeve, it's now or never "can you give me a hug" tears falling, "cause I really need it" his voice cracks. He cries. "I am so sorry, I --" u hug him. Burying his head on ur neck, just like ur mother did. "It's gonna be fine, everything is okay" u comfort him. "How could you, Y/n??"