Chapter 44

Y/n's Pov
I finally decided it, I am meeting him tonight and confess to him right after we meet and kiss him. If he responds, I will continue and ask him to be my boyfriend. And if he doesn't, I will apologize and adjust accordingly.

'What if he doesn't want to me up with me, should I go to his house? No, Y/n. You need to look calm and collected. The confession should be at least a good one even though the ending might not seem good. Then it's decided. 'Confess him tonight and kiss him tonight'. Yes, that's what you thought and decided to do.

'Can we meet up tomorrow? I had a sudden headache... I am sorry' you said, trying your best to sound sick and keep your lies from being caught.

"Are you okay? Do you want to buy you meds?" the other person on the phone.

"No. it's okay, I will just sleep and it will be fine. I am sorry I cancelled the meeting before last minute, I will make it up to you"

"it's okay, Y/n. take care"

The word 'Y/n' escaped from his mouth, and you almost lose it. You didn't have the courage to confess him and plus you cancel meeting up with him.

You hang up the phone and throw your phone away, irritated with yourself. You couldn't get him and the confession out of your mind so much that, you would laugh suddenly at the thought of it and cry a minute after. You curse at his name, punching the pillows that don't do anything to you and kicking your legs, giggling at the thought of being his girlfriend, you imagine going on dates with him, having a family and plan a future with him.

Too delusion that it drives you to cry, you feel hopeless as you thought about what if he rejects you, what would you do? You lose self-awareness and confidence, the fear of losing not only the chance to be his girlfriend but also the friendship you two had, the connection, the memory and all the good things and bad things you two have gone through, you are afraid they would be left behind and you won't be able to make new ones with him. It drives you crazy and blows up your mind.

Without even a second thought, you are running to his house just for the reason of 'screw his rejection, he needs to know that I love him, I want to let him know that I like him, I cherish him. I don't care if I am selfish, I really want him to know that I like him very much'

You bang the door to the house where you used to go in, spend time there, and even sleep but those times were when he is just a precious friend, someone who used to be there for you when you needed him the most and someone who is willing to be used if that makes you benefits, makes you satisfied.

"Please open the door!"

*As soon as the door open, you didn't let him speak and you confessed*

"I like you, Rindou. I like you; I don't care if you reject me or I am being selfish, I really couldn't think about how I have made you feel, I dated your brother and even used you just for revenge. I didn't care about how you feel for me or I may always have ignored it. I don't know, Rindou. Can we restart? I will do better; I need you in my life. I-I...I love you, Rindou"

The confession has ended, Rindou kisses you without hesitating, he accepts you without hesitation. He doesn't care that he lost because the girl he has been loving confessed to him before he could. The only thing he wants right now is to wipe your tears and hold you dearly.

He was a little disappointed because you cancelled meeting up with him, it just felt not right for him, it appeared to him like you cancelled it for a reason. He didn't want to ask because he thought he might sound nosy or selfish. But when he heard the banging on his door, he hoped that it would be you no matter the reason, he hasn't seen you for half a day and he really needs to see you but refuse because he thought that might make you uncomfortable. He was also dying from craving to see you. He really wants you to come to him, reach him and  here you are appearing in front of him and more, confessing to him.

He is so happy, he never felt this much joy and happiness and never really thought that the girl he has loved for a long time would come rushing to his house at 1am in the morning just to confess. He couldn't think much but to hug you really tight and kiss you and the words.

"I love you too, Y/n. Thanks for loving me back, I always hope this day would come and you have made it happen for me. I love you, Y/n. And yes, I desperately need you in my life. And please be more selfish and want me more, Y/n"