part 3

I was at lunch with juls just eating my bueno chocolate bar , cause school's food is trash and also that's my favourite chocolate in the world.

While my best friend was talking i looked around and saw the famous friend group of school. Tom was talking and others were laughing at what he was saying. I hope they are not laughing at me . What if tom has figured out who i am !

" are you even listening to me y/n " julia sighed .

"Y-yes" i said but was interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket .

Tom🚽: do you have lunch this period ?

Yn: wouldn't you like to know ?

Tom🚽: i'm serious

Yn: hi serious! I'm - almost got me there

Tom: stop

Shall i tell him though. There are many people having lunch in here , he wouldn't know . And i also love that he is trying hard to find me .

Yn: ok yes i do , why ?

Tom🚽: i can bring ryan over ;)

Why does he insist of telling ryan . What's the benefit for him ? If i want to be with ryan any time soon , i rather tell him by my self not by one of his jerk friends.

Yn: no , no , and no

Tom🚽 : why 3 no's ;)

Yn: first i told you to forget about him . Second you are not going to figure out who i am and third don't use that annoying smily winky face ever again!

I hadn't noticed how close we were sitting until i heard him laugh at the text i just send him . Then he began typing again.

"Y/n don't tell me you're texting tom again? " juls said and stopped me from staring at him .

"I'm not , he is texting me " i tried to defend my self .

"If you keep texting him you might say something stupid again and he will figure out who you are ! " she said trying to convince me .

" yeah you're right , sorry " juls is right . I don't wanna lose my chance with ryan and also i haven't forgot what he did to me in class , So I put him on mute and continued eating my chocolate.

                    __________♥︎__________

"Ok every one . We are gonna do a project for this month . I will put you in grups of two and you should draw eachother's portraits . I will explain everything about the drawing methods you can use and how much time you have this session. You can ask your questions at the end of the class ." Mr. Evans out art teacher explained.

Art is my favourite class . Not just because i'm good at it but i enjoy every second of it and mr.evans is also one of the nicest guys i've ever met .

He continued talking about the project . The pencil sizes , paper types and the drawing methods . I wrote everything down carefully not missing any detail. He basically want to see what we have learnt in these past month of class so i have to do my best .

I turned my head to see what others are doing and if they are writing anything or i'm the wierd one , when i saw tom on his phone not listening to one of the words the teacher was explaining . Poor person who is gonna be his team mate .

Well i'm sure mr.evans will put me and juls together as a group . First because he knows we are best friends and second he is very kind to me . Fortunately i have drawn some portraits of julia before . I know what to do . Easy , peasy .

"And we will send the top three groups to the schools competition, which students from all the schools in london will participate in , so don't let me down . " our teacher informed us .

"We will win this right ?" I whispered to juls .

"If we are in the same group , definitely! " she whispered back .

"Of course we will be " i frowned.

After an hour of explaining it was finally close to the end of the class .

"So now it's time to know your group mate " mr.evans said .

" Ben and Charlie , brent and sofie , ............, tom and emma ,  Julia and Harrison , y/n and ryan " the teacher said as i felt my heart beating fast . I looked at ryan with a smile and he smiled back . Should i be happy now . Of course i should . This is a great opportunity to shoot my shot .

"Hmm excuse me , you didn't say my name" one of the students said to the teacher .

"Oh , give me a minute... hmm it seems like emma's name is not in the list " he said and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh my god i'm really sorry , i was sitting in the wrong class the whole time , i forgot to check my schedule. I'm truly sorry mr.evans. " the emma girl said nervously and left the class .

"so this means we will have a little change in the groups " the teacher said and started writing something on his papers .

"Julia and Harrison , Ryan and Alisha , y/n and tom " he put his pen down .

Wait what ! Me and tom ! How this even happened. This is a nightmare.

I looked at him at met his annoying smirk , i just fake smiled and rolled my eyes .

"So since you have to draw eachother you can either take pictures or meet up and draw . it's up to you , i'm looking forward to see your projects " the teacher explained . We all nodded as he started to pack up his stuff .

Before i could do anything i found tom sitting next to me .

"Hello teammate " he said with a smirk.

"Shit how did you - never mind" i rolled my eyes again .

"So... we are gonna take pictures or you wanna come t-" i didn't let him finish.

"Yes we are taking pictures" i said and stand up so we can go out for taking the pictures. Juls gave me a 'good luck' look as we left the class .

"Aren't you done yet"  i groaned as tom was taking pictures with his phone .

"No , i need all the details " he coldly said.

He was getting closer and closer . I felt like the phone is gonna touch my nose soon . I tried to take a step backwards but my back hit the wall behind me .

He removed the phone from infront of my face which i wish he didn't because now our faces are inches apart . I gulped as he was staring right into my eyes. I've never noticed his brown chocolate eyes , they are stunning. No wait - what i'm saying ?

"U- hmm . It's my turn now" i nervously said as he took a step back and freed me . I quickly took the pictures and left .