TWO二

Durk sat up in an unfamiliar bed looking around the room in a confused state, suddenly all his memories came flooding back, pulling out his phone and checking his messages replying back to some of them. Durk shook his head at the event that occurred last night getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

"VON." Durk yelled walking down the stairs  "I'm boutta-"  Durk stopped at the bottom of the stairs turning around and sighing. "What's wrong foe?" Von asked, walking up to the blond boy. "Bro why you got them tight ass boxers on?" Durk asked, shaking his head. "Nigga I'm in my house."

Von grabs his hand and says "come eat with me." Durk shook his head "Nah I can't, Got somewhere to be." He said removing his hand from Vons scratching the back of his neck. "Ight well let me give you a ride then."

"Ight, hurry up let's go."

Von ran upstairs putting on some sweatpants and a T- shirt then put on his slides quickly getting back down stairs and grabbing his keys off the living room table. "What's yo address foe?"

"1678 Jackson street."

They both exited the house, Von locking the door behind him then headed towards and inside the car pulling off.

The car ride was silent, both of the boys kept their eyes on the road and their mouths shut. Durk snuck a few glances at Von, he thought the boy was attractive but he'd only want to be friends with him, nothing more.
______________

Von pulled over on the side of the road in front of Durks house, "Thanks fo-"

"Meet me later, at the park near O block."

Durk scrunched up his face "Nigga you trynna set me up or something?"

"Nah shawty...I just wanna see you again."

"Yeah I'll think about it." And with that Durk exited the car and inside his house. Stepping inside the smell of weed immediately hit his nose, he knew exactly who and where it was coming from.

"POLO YOU DUMBASS." Durk yelled, picking up the nearest object and throwing it at him. "You stupid Fuck!, what the fuck were you thinking!?"

"Chill nigga!, I had everything planned the fuck out he just got home sooner than we expected, anyways what the hell were you doing there?, that nigga an opp."

"Man's was supposed to take me home but my ass fell asleep so he took me to his." Durk said plopping down on the couch."

"What y'all talk about?"

"Nothing much, nigga was being sus fo real."

Polo raised an eyebrow making a confused face. "Whatchu mean sus-"

"Gay, the nigga is gay!, boy was touching all on me and shit ugh."

Polo eyes bugged out and he tumbled over in a fit of laughter. "Ain't no way boy ain't no WAY!, He a fag fo real?!"

"Don't call him that G and ion know but he was being sus fo real." Durk said, kicking off his shoes.

"Did you say anything bout the break in?"

Durk gave polo a 'wtf' look and said "No you idiot, I told him niggas was probably just fuckin wit em."

Polo nodded clapping his hands together "Ight good cuz we gon try again tomorrow. He say he had any plans?" Durk shrugged, "He wants to meet me at the park by O block later."

Polo hopped up off the couch and snapped his fingers. "Tell him you'll go!"

Durk once again have him that 'wtf' look and shook his head "mmcht man why?, I spent enough time wit dude already."

"Because dufus, We can rob him today if you go you can tell us when the nigga coming back."

Durk shook his head and stood up popping Polo on the back of his head "you need to chill Taurus, you not thinking right now. Even if I did go meet up with him, you don't know where the cameras are, you don't know if other niggas over there, you-don't-know if you or the rest of the gang is gon make it outta there without getting caught. So until you come up with a good- no a perfect plan, NO robbery and I'm dead serious."

Polo rubbed the back of his head and pouted "Fine." He said Sitting back down "how about this-"

"Taurus-"

"Wait,wait just hear me out okay. We've already been inside, we now know where the exits are, tione can hack all he needs is an address we have that, so the last thing we need is a distraction which is where you come along."

Durk shook his finger "I want no parts of this, I'm done with that lifestyle."

"Come on man, we need you!, you the only person close enough to that nigga....I thought no matter what you would always slide for your family."

Durk rubbed the side of his head thinking about everything that could go wrong, especially the stuff that would cost him his life. He looked up at polo who was giving him a pouty face and puppy dog eyes. "If I do this...you betta not fuck up or I'm on your ass fo real, Don't make me regret doin this shit."

Polo hopped up off the couch excited "thank you, thank you man! I promise we won't disappoint."

'You betta not' durk thought to himself. He waved polo off getting up from the chair going upstairs, he went into his room throwing himself on his bed staring at the ceiling. "This shit betta go well" he said to himself before drifting off to sleep.
________