NINE

Short chapter

Two hours, two hours has passed since Von left

Two hours, two hours has passed since Von left. Durk held him down and clung to him for approximately an hour before Von gently removed the boy from his body, he said that he really had to go and that he could stay if he liked. As soon as Von pulled out of the driveway Durk put on his clothes then called Polo to come pick him up.

Durk sat by the downstairs window, he started to become agitated, polo had not shown nor called or texted back. Durk knew if something happened Taurus could handle it himself but that didn't make him worry any less.

Instead of blowing up the boys phone he decided to text t-jay to come pick him up, when he opened the chat the yorkian was already typing, he waited a couple seconds to see the message before typing.

T-Jay

I'm outside, come on!

He looked out of the window, seeing a black corvette parked in front of the driveway. Relieved, Durk ran outside hopping into the boys car. "Where the fuck is Polo at?" Durk questioned. T-jay told the blonde boy that he was at the hospital with Dominique and that everything was fine.

"Now let me ask you a question, watchu doing here?"

"That don't matter."

Tjay shook his head. Durk and Tjay had been friends since the sandbox days, Tjay being the smartest out of Durk and Taurus it was not easy to hide things from him. "Look I'm not polo, I'm not gonna judge you, you know that, but if you catching feelings for dude you need to tell me."

"Tjay ain't-" Durk paused and took a deep breath before continuing to say "ain't nobody catching feelings, it's just business and it's gon stay that way till this shit is over."

"You and I both know that's not true. I know you Durk, I know your heart." He said as he drove off out of the neighborhood. "Nothing is going on aight so you can drop it."

Tjay didn't respond but he definitely knew that there was something going on between the two and to not upset the older boy next time him he just nodded and focused on the road.
___________

Von stood in the corner observing as everyone still questioned an injured Lontrell, Von could see the boy was getting irritated at every question being thrown at him. "Can y'all niggas shut the fuck up!?, I said I don't know Damn!" Lontrell said aggressively.

"We just trying to help you out nigga."

"Look, all I know is they all carry G42's, them niggas was covered head to toe in black I didn't see no one."

"Fuck." The boys all mumbled under their breath. Von shook his head and left the room, in the hall Dominique and Taurus stood, quietly whispering to each other. Von eyed the boys suspiciously, he'd never seen them before and he knew almost everybody in the area.

Taurus noticed that Von was staring, so he pulled out his phone and texted Tjay.

Tjay🤝🏾
Meet us at the spot we leaving.

Dominique walked into Latrell's room getting stared down in the process. He gave the injured man a kiss and said he'd see him later, walking out of the room Von had shot him a dirty look, he definitely knew something was up especially since the same shit has happened to him, he just made it out unharmed.

Von made his way back into the room, the boys were discussing an opp they were planning on getting back, he wasn't really listening until he heard a very familiar name pop up.

Durk
___________

Short but I'm trying to make the next one longer